13 Reasons Why - series 2

Low Value Boy

On 5/11/2018 at 4:27 PM, Kvothe said:

Seems odd to remake the show a year  after it premiered.

It's not a remake, they mean season 2. Not sure if you're memeing though

Honestly, this show is such an emotionally manipulative asscrack of a series, but I watched it all in one day. I'll prolly do the same with season 2.

15 hours ago, ungroovy said:

It's not a remake, they mean season 2. Not sure if you're memeing though

Honestly, this show is such an emotionally manipulative asscrack of a series, but I watched it all in one day. I'll prolly do the same with season 2.

Yeah, just playing off Kyle's question on why the Brits call it series 2. 

• 2 weeks later...

Its a cash grab..nothing really happens and sets up for series 3 on a cliff hanger!

It really didnt need another series, plus they added in another shock wtf moment in the last episode which is unbearable to watch and completely unnecessary.

Pretty sure it got something shit like 27 percent on rotton tomatoes.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got around to watching season 1. It was pretty good - emotionally draining and depressing as fuck, but I really enjoyed how quickly they introduced new characters and how the families all interacted. 

Disappointing to hear that Season 2 bombed when it came to reviews. I feel like it had a lot of potential with the lawsuit and Tyler's next move. 

I think season 2 was fine. A bit long, episodes could be 30-40 mins - not 60. After finishing season 1 i def wanted to see the trials and what everyone had to say about their tape. 

They announced theres gonna be season 3. And the hannah baker actress said she’s not coming back. Understandably, because her role in season 3 would be a stretch and not needed. Her story is finished  

I hope they’ll go with tylers move and him freaking out. Could be interesting. 

• Like 1