Blink on Kimmel

Chewy030

Just now, Ghent's Brother said:

Mark dropped a reply to an Instagram comment and said they'll be playing four songs and none of them are BTD or SOOHM.  So we can rule those out.

KOTW makes the most sense to me.

I'm sure only two will air on TV and maybe the other two go up on the YouTube. That's typically how they do the Kimmel taping. 

1 minute ago, Ghent's Brother said:

Mark dropped a reply to an Instagram comment and said they'll be playing four songs and none of them are BTD or SOOHM.  So we can rule those out.

KOTW makes the most sense to me.

KOTW, ATST, WMAA & Dammit? Would be surprised if they didn't play ATST and WMAA.

Thinking of the options for what they could play and I'm still shocked Sober was never released as a single. Seems like it was literally written to be played on TV and at outdoor summer concerts, Kimmel's show kinda covers both of those haha.

(No idea why they have Matt randomly sing line in the chorus when they play it live though.)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

I actually don’t think this sounded that bad. Sounded better than KROQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true, i posted that during i miss you. perhaps he can only sing in his mid range now, he struggles with deeper/higher notes 

i was there, took a video of feeling this ill upload. 

also, i find it funny that skiba now has a stickered up white fender. not sure if it was a strat, and he didnt use it at all, but he made a stickered white fender like tom lol. 

• Like 1