Blink on Kimmel

Chewy030

4 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Pretty upsetting reading all these negatives comments on Youtube and Reddit on how terrible they sound.  But they are definitely deserved.

Oh c'mon now. You guys probably jack off to negative youtube comments about blink.

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Oh c'mon now. You guys probably jack off to negative youtube comments about blink.

I can only speak for myself but I hate seeing all of the negative comments and reviews about the band. But I'm not going to say they don't deserve it.

I've always been made fun of by a lot of people for being a blink fanboy but I didn't really give a shit because they put on a great live show and I would travel thousands of miles to see them. Now it just seems like they are losing any respect they had and that is hard to watch.

• Like 2

they used to be fun and sloppy, now they are just sloppy. This band is a fucking disgrace.

they have three options IMO:

1: ditch all the tom only songs and replace them with new Material and Skiba songs and treat blink 182 as a new band

2: get tom back and play their greatest hits setlist and add in a couple new tracks every 5-7 years a new album comes out.

3: end this embarrassing parody of one of my favourite bands of all time for good. It's overdue. 

I vote for three. It's sad their reputation already got damaged so much since their prime, but the sooner they stop the better.

sorry ghent, don't get all pissed off about it.

I was always laughed at for loving blink live, because they were always kinda bad and i knew that. but i always defended them because to me there was just some kind of magic there. even in the neighborhoods shows...

now if someone asks i'm never able to  say, blink is one of my favourite bands, without adding "Pre-California" smh

Off topic: what happened to speedo?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Ghent said:

What you said was dumb. there is my refute!

Like I said I don’t care if you bury your head in the sand.

you are better off in the safe space thread because you look foolish..... you got the entire board basically disagreeing with you with valid points and all you are saying is

”you re a poopy head”

yoo said they sucked live in 2004 and that shit was easily turned on it’s head again all you got is

”no you are a poopy head”

30 minutes ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

they used to be fun and sloppy, now they are just sloppy. This band is a fucking disgrace.

1: ditch all the tom only songs and replace them with new Material and Skiba songs and treat blink 182 as a new band

2: get tom back and play their greatest hits setlist and add in a couple new tracks every 5-7 years a new album comes out.

3: end this embarrassing parody of one of my favourite bands of all time for good. It's overdue. 

I vote for three. It's sad their reputation already got damaged so much since their prime, but the sooner they stop the better.

I was always laughed at for loving blink live, because they were always kinda bad and i knew that. but i always defended them because to me there was just some kind of magic there. even in the neighborhoods shows...

now if someone asks i'm never able to  say, blink is one of my favourite bands, without adding "Pre-California" smh

Off topic: what happened to speedo?

Great!

and Speedo left the boards. But I talk to him and he is doing good. Still his crazy self.

9 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Like I said I don’t care if you bury your head in the sand.

you are better off in the safe space thread because you look foolish..... you got the entire board basically disagreeing with you with valid points and all you are saying is

”you re a poopy head”

yoo said they sucked live in 2004 and that shit was easily turned on it’s head again all you got is

”no you are a poopy head”

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Great!

and Speedo left the boards. But I talk to him and he is doing good. Still his crazy self.

Fucking Speedo left? God dammit i loved that guy. 

As for Blink live as i said i think this was MUCH better than KROQ but it still really doesn't get me to want to spend the money any,more to go see them live which is a shame but untill the setlist changes i don't see much of a point. I don't see how Famous Burrito enjoys seeing the same show 80,000 times. 

• Like 2

I think what you all are trying to say is that you are TomBots. It's ok. Luckily he is insane working on a Strange Times album that you can look forward to in the next 5 years, there will even be a cartoon you can watch with it. 

In the meantime, let's flood Matt's Instagram telling him to do the fake splits occasionally and miss more notes, get on Tom's level!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I think what you all are trying to say is that you are TomBots. It's ok. Luckily he is insane working on a Strange Times album that you can look forward to in the next 5 years, there will even be a cartoon you can watch with it. 

In the meantime, let's flood Matt's Instagram telling him to do the fake splits occasionally and miss more notes, get on Tom's level!

I don't think many people here actually want current Tom back in the band. I'm probably one of blinks biggest critics right now but no way would I want Tom back as a full time member of the band.

They just suck right now and I would rather them shut it down for good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

This except I vote for 1.  I'm always craving new music, just release it under a new band name and not be pandering to what they think is 'vintage' blink and write something remotely genuine.  Mark + Matt is an absolute disaster so far musically, and I don't think those two should be that way..

1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

Yup, I loved proudly defending blink and being a fanboy.  They were actually good musically and 'I' got their tongue in cheek & toilet humor so I didn't care.  Now they are just a watered down, more embarrassing, more teen-pandering than ever, bullshit.