The rant thread

Meltdown Tracker

7 hours ago, Scott. said:

For me the band needs to end now. They can continue making music but not in Blinks name unless Mark and Matt are gonna take things serious and take their time to write a mature album for adults. I hate how they pander to young people, what about your fans that have grown up with you? We don’t want to hear that shit. Pop punk isn’t even popular anymore ffs. They’re doing this all wrong. Honestly it’s embarassing. No wonder Tom fucked off. Can anyone blame him?? I respect Tom more than Mark. Mark is a puppet. 

Honestly...all true. Scott the realist.

Idc what they do, just not in blinks name.

Mark frustrates me so much because I love everything he has done. WYHSB is up there with my fave Blink record. California is ok too, I enjoy it but come on Feldman again?? This next album is going to be exactly the same. Even if the songs are darker and mature Feldman will find a way to pop it up. Doughnut munching cunt. 

If there are lala’s And nanana’s on this next one im going to burn my blink albums

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/10/2018 at 12:55 AM, Scott. said:

Mark frustrates me so much because I love everything he has done. WYHSB is up there with my fave Blink record. California is ok too, I enjoy it but come on Feldman again?? This next album is going to be exactly the same. Even if the songs are darker and mature Feldman will find a way to pop it up. Doughnut munching cunt. 

If there are lala’s And nanana’s on this next one im going to burn my blink albums

Lol