FIFA World Cup 2018

Low Value Boy

7 hours ago, Scott. said:

It’s not that she doesn’t know anything it’s the fact that she’s only had the job because she’s a female and companies or broadcasters don’t want to be seen as sexist. That’s the only reason she’s there. Women’s football is shocking. The standard is a joke. Why is she qualified to get paid to talk about men’s World Cup football? 

I think it should be the same the other way. I don’t see why men should be commenting on female sports.

Ive got no issue with it and think its a bit backwards if you do. 

Alex Scott and Eni Aluko both talk a lot more sense than Drogba and Evra for example.

There are male commentators and pundits for womens football as said above, who cares? Im against over the top feminism but getting wound up about a woman pundit in the mens game is just as bad for me.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Ive got no issue with it and think its a bit backwards if you do. 

Alex Scott and Eni Aluko both talk a lot more sense than Drogba and Evra for example.

There are male commentators and pundits for womens football as said above, who cares? Im against over the top feminism but getting wound up about a woman pundit in the mens game is just as bad for me.

Theyre only there because they’re female, simple as that. Women now get jobs simply because they have a pair of tits. I have a problem with that. I just don’t understand how they get the job because they play for England women which is the same standard as 15 year old school boys? 

10 hours ago, Scott. said:

Theyre only there because they’re female, simple as that. Women now get jobs simply because they have a pair of tits. I have a problem with that. I just don’t understand how they get the job because they play for England women which is the same standard as 15 year old school boys? 

You could make an argument that people like Drogba and Evra are only there because they were good players, they're abysmal pundits who just talk absolute shite 99% of the time. I have a problem with that. 

From what I've seen they talk a lot more sense than those two do, so what's the issue? I'm not gonna have beef with them purely because they have a set of tits. Alex Scott is a nice bit of eye candy too, another bonus for me.  

3 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

You could make an argument that people like Drogba and Evra are only there because they were good players, they're abysmal pundits who just talk absolute shite 99% of the time. I have a problem with that. 

From what I've seen they talk a lot more sense than those two do, so what's the issue? I'm not gonna have beef with them purely because they have a set of tits. Alex Scott is a nice bit of eye candy too, another bonus for me.  

She’s fucking gorgeous tbf. They just have no right being there. We’ll agree to disagree. 

42 minutes ago, Roux said:

Man, what do people see in Neymar? Has to be one of the most over-hyped players ever. 

The bloke is a bit of a prat but he's class. Had a pretty poor game yesterday though but the tactical fouling round robin by the Swiss didn't exactly help him get a flow. 

He will get 100 international goals. 

9 minutes ago, Scott. said:

No In general

Ronaldo has been the best player in the world in the last 3 years imo. I think what he's done for his country edges it for me. This Portugal side that he plays in now and that won the Euros are not very good - he's carrying them. Argentina, like Belgium - loaded with top class players, but never get very far. 

57 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

The bloke is a bit of a prat but he's class. Had a pretty poor game yesterday though but the tactical fouling round robin by the Swiss didn't exactly help him get a flow. 

He will get 100 international goals. 

He's incredibly selfish and seems to overplay alot. I've never watched him and thought wow - hes amazing. I do that alot when watching Bale, Ronaldo, Hazard Messi etc. He'll score goals for sure, he's a good player - but not great imo. 

57 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I think Argentina have a pretty shite team this WC too though, great attacking options but the rest of the team is very average. 

Thing is - those 4-5 attacking options are world class. Portugal literally just have Ronaldo - they rest of the squad is average at best.