FIFA World Cup 2018

Low Value Boy

Croatia have a better midfield than us for sure, although I haven't been particularly impressed with Rakitic this tournament.

I really hope we keep playing the way we are and don't try to go more defensive, we've got this far and we should be imposing our game on them rather than adjusting to theirs. 

• Like 1

So fucking stressed right now. Objectively I think France will win it, but you never know. 

I think they'll put Kante on Debruyne and keep him out of the game, think also both teams will defend with a lot of players so we won't see many chances. We can't play a high line because Mbappé will rape us.

Fucking stressed out right now.

8 minutes ago, bastard said:

So fucking stressed right now. Objectively I think France will win it, but you never know. 

I think they'll put Kante on Debruyne and keep him out of the game, think also both teams will defend with a lot of players so we won't see many chances. We can't play a high line because Mbappé will rape us.

Fucking stressed out right now.

Chill out my dude. We also got our tank Lukaku and the wonder that is hazard, and Courtois is not easily beaten. 

Belgium were the better team but fuck me france defended excellently. Varane was immense. 

I think England or Croatia have a better chance against France than Belgium. For me Belgium are the best team in the whole competition but just couldn’t find the break through tonight. They would of cruised past England imo. 

1 minute ago, bastard said:

I fucking thoroughly despise this France team. Their mothers should have swallowed them.

And I hope that fucking Mbappé kid gets raped with a stick in his fucking asshole.

Dude wtf, we Belgians should take the defeat with class. They beaut us fair and square. There’s always a winner and a loser, unfortunately for us we were on the wrong side today. 

• Like 1

And I'm getting sick of football not using camera properly. It's time to get professional like a lot of other sports do.

And fix the added time problem.

From now on immediate red card for every obvious time wasting moment, fake injuries or faking a foul to get a penalty. 

Make football honest. Irrelevant of what happened today.