FIFA World Cup 2018

Low Value Boy

De Bruyne has been disappointing for me and the midfield is weak. The team is amazing but Fellaini and Wistel in midfield is weak as fuck imo

Witsel plays in China ffs and Fellaini is a walking disaster. Fellaini should be used as a desperate sub and that it no chance he should be starting. Martinez should trust in Tielemans, he should of taken Nainggolan and started Dembele more. 

• Like 1

France did well to nullify Lukaku/KDB/Hazard. Pogba and Kante have been 2 of the players of the tournament for me. 

After Messi and Ronaldo, for me- Hazard comes 3rd, he really needs to leave Chelsea to become the best player in the world. I think he'll replace Ronaldo this summer at Madrid. 

I think England will win tonight, but lose against France in the final. 

• Wow 1

Jesus, today has dragged at work. I can't wait, I'm a mixture of anxiety, nerves, excitement and anticipation. I have pure butterflies at the moment, never did I think we would get this far and I'll hold my hands up, I was very critical of Southgate's appointment, but this is what football is all about!

14 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Please be a good match. None of that defensive - keep the ball - shoot at long distance shit. 

Exactly. I want entertainment, that‘s the only reason why I‘m watching football. 

god i hope you guys are right...

if croatia wins this i'm gonna be real mad.

whatever happens though, the english team did a great great job this tournament. they can be proud... i love watching them.

if england wins tonight i'm going to book a flight to the uk on sunday, that's for sure! will be historical, no matter how it plays out

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

if england wins tonight i'm going to book a flight to the uk on sunday, that's for sure! will be historical, no matter how it plays out

It sucks because I'll be in London next weekend, I wish it was this one so I could watch the game and eventually celebrate!