...Dan...

FIFA World Cup 2018

Well. The game changed....

loving this match. Exciting stuff. Kinda glad Croatia scored just for the entertainment factor. But i hope England wins. 

7 minutes ago, Thomas D. said:

Holy crap marvelous goal from Croatia. England less good second half. 

Croatia got their act together!

England cannot play like this in the final. And they need to shoot if they wanna make the final. 

I hate to say it but all of this is pointless anyway cause France will destroy whoever wins this.

Go England though! 

Wow what a match. Croatia played superb after the first half, absolutely deserved the win. Sucks for England, i truly feel your pain. Much rather had seen Belgium play England in the finals, but let’s play a last great match and end the Cup in style. 

• Like 1

Didn't have a dog in this fight.

But I will have one this sunday: I hope the Croatians beat those French always-lose-a-world-war motherfuckers.

I'm proud of the squad, proud of the way we played, proud of what we achieved. 

I'm devastated, cried in public, but this is a strong team that will only get stronger. Southgate and the team have united a nation, it takes some exceptional to do that, especially in England.

We play for extra pride on Saturday. 

Everyone involved should be welcomed home as heroes.

• Like 2

Kane didn’t look fit. England were all over them first half but Croatia the better side second half and extra time. England will never have a better chance than that. England tired before Croatia did which is mind boggling tbh.

the final will be wank. I hope Croatia win but France will cruise to victory 

• Like 1

Gotta be honest I thought France would have no chance. I hate Dechamps and didn’t think he’d be the right man for the job. They’ve been much better at the back than I thought playing with two fullbacks I didn’t think would even get a game. Giroud upfront too has been meh and even Griezmann has looked average. 

Hope Croatia do it. 

They scored and should have scored more in the first half - its was quite comfortable. They came out after half time looking nervous.

We have such a shit midfield. If only we had someone like Modric.