Travis having blood clots in arms

Hit me up Jans ex

This does bring up an interesting point. What makes the difference between when the band gets a fill-in for Travis, and when they cancel shows because of Travis? Why sometimes “we’ll get someone else” and sometimes “we won’t play at all?”

Never thought about it until now.

Also I can only think of one time that someone filled in for Travis.

10 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

This does bring up an interesting point. What makes the difference between when the band gets a fill-in for Travis, and when they cancel shows because of Travis? Why sometimes “we’ll get someone else” and sometimes “we won’t play at all?”

Never thought about it until now.

Also I can only think of one time that someone filled in for Travis.

I guess it's because it's health related? But it does show blink's hypocrisy though I give them a pass on this one. Tom was just being a lazy-ass.

13 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Though to be fair who the hell would want to see blink without both Tom and Travis.

At this point Travis is the only component worth going to see. Matt hasn't really taken ownership of half the material, Mark can barely croak out in tune anymore and they're playing to backing tracks. Travis's amazing skills are the only thing worth viewing live. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Kay said:

At this point Travis is the only component worth going to see. Matt hasn't really taken ownership of half the material, Mark can barely croak out in tune anymore and they're playing to backing tracks. Travis's amazing skills are the only thing worth viewing live. 

Sad, but true. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kay said:

For me last year was this and the lights/screen images. I usually don't care about them but they were very colourful and amazing lol 

4 hours ago, Kay said:

• 2 weeks later...

The needle thing is really weird, do staph infections break out exactly where a dirty needle would've been? Because he also gets tattooed in his house all the time, which seems like a far more likely way to encounter a "dirty needle" as opposed to a hospital which throws that stuff away after 1 use.

• Like 1

From what we know, take it one step at a time:

Getting stuck "40 times" with a needle=Get the fuck over you  pussy. They can never find my veins. I've been stuck with needles so many times. They use to come in once and hour at night and draw blood. They ran out of spots to put the needle. Fucking baby.

"Dirty needle"= Did he seriously sit there and look at the needle? This sounds made up. If he really did get stuck with a dirty needle and got an infection, then okay, that fair, but I doubt the validity of this claim.

Accident caused the blood clots= Also find this a bit hard to believe. If it did, thats fair. But suing the bus driver for your lost tour wages? So you expect some bus driver to pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars? Fuck off. That is why they are called accidents.

• Like 1