Travis having blood clots in arms

Hit me up Jans ex

11 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Maybe I am confused, I guess I thought everyone saw them as these heros.

I know when TUPAC got killed it was some huge tragedy. IMO he got what was coming to him, you mess with gangs and kick the shit out of a gang member in a Las Vegas hotel, that's what happens.

a lot of people hero worship a lot of horrible people, not many people know enough about said 'heroes' to realise what's wrong with it. 

• Like 3

Yeah, weird to call people here hypocrites for their attitudes about Snoop Dogg and 2Pac when literally no one brought them up as people to like or would even dispute that they’re shit people.

8 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Yeah, weird to call people here hypocrites for their attitudes about Snoop Dogg and 2Pac when literally no one brought them up as people to like or would even dispute that they’re shit people.

You're right. If no one here has ever said that, then I am wrong.

I swear it's been discussed before and people pretty much saw them as being at the very least decent musicians, no calls like "guy is trash, glad he is dead".

5 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

And right on queue, shows this weekend are now cancelled. Sucks for those who made travel plans, he'll be reevaluated July 1st.

Yeah, but he had to. You can't blame him.

I've been critical of Blink cancelling in the past; but this is his life. He'll be lucky if he plays anymore of the Vegas stuff let alone this weekend.

8 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

You're right. If no one here has ever said that, then I am wrong.

I swear it's been discussed before and people pretty much saw them as being at the very least decent musicians, no calls like "guy is trash, glad he is dead".

Find it and let us know!

I think he’s a good rapper and is obviously super influential—people can be good at making art / be influential and also be shit people, neither cancels the other out—but he’s also overrated.

Hero-worshipping artists is super common in hip hop, I think, moreso than in other genres. It can get toxic. It’s always important to look at artists / bands you like with a critical thinking eye, but some people just like the music and don’t mind much else. 

16 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Of course, not, hence why the GIF, I never said you specifically. So it was obvious you were looking for a fight or to troll me.

I was right in the middle of saying this dead dude was an asshole, and you responded to the people calling the dead dude an asshole. 

I didn’t troll you, but like others I pointed out that your comparison was stupid as hell. Which isn’t at all surprising coming from you. 

28 minutes ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

I was right in the middle of saying this dead dude was an asshole, and you responded to the people calling the dead dude an asshole. 

I didn’t troll you, but like others I pointed out that your comparison was stupid as hell. Which isn’t at all surprising coming from you. 

No one pointed out my comparison was stupid, they claimed I accsed them of something they weren't guilty of.

The comparison is not stupid, unless you are ready to justify how great a guy who accidently shot a 6 year old to death and raped women is a good person/ by all means I'd love to hear that one.

3 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

No one pointed out my comparison was stupid, they claimed I accsed them of something they weren't guilty of.

The comparison is not stupid, unless you are ready to justify how great a guy who accidently shot a 6 year old to death and raped women is a good person/ by all means I'd love to hear that one.

Find your source regarding me, or anyone else in this thread really, talking about Tupac. 

Then we’ll continue the conversation.