Mark the Military Advisor??

Champ182

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

It's like a guy who cleans toilets at a hospital who gives a doctor advice on how to do surgery.

I mean not really, he casually mentioned it, he didn't seek him out and go "I've got it, this is what you should do" and also you'll find in a lot of situations that professionals in a field will look at things kind of blinkered, because they're hyper focused specifically in one area - sometimes a total idiot on a subject can casually look at something and actually have a good idea, because they're not close to it at all. a fresh perspective.

I am not saying it was a remotely feasible idea but you can see a certain level of logic to it, and while the idea itself wouldn't have worked the concept could have encouraged a similar line of thinking for an alternative solution. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2018 at 9:47 PM, two said:

This. You people look into things way too much. Like the shit about Tom not wearing his wedding ring occasionally? Wow.

Don't mean to divert this convo, but I actually am beginning to believe they are separated in some form. We can continue in the Meltdown thread if needed.

• Like 1