New Feldmann Topic

Ghent

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Garbage is a bit of an overstretch but it's very very overrated. 

The worst thing is you ever tell a Stars Wars fan you're not that into them then they corner you and cry/try to convince you how amazing it is...I've seen them, you're not going to change my mind. Now piss off you fucking geek and go masturbate over Princes Leia and R2-D2. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I don't mind the franchise, was never a fan or understood the hype but I quite liked Force Awakens and Rogue One. I have no issue with it as a product but it is so heavily influenced by other material and borrowed a lot of things. However I love sci fi in general so I guess thats why I'm both not massively impressed but not bothered by it either.

Hmmm. I guess I'll watch all the movies by the end of the summer and see if I like it before I move any further.

Episodes I, II and III are kinda shitty, I've heard. Should I watch those?

4 hours ago, Kay said:

The only people I know personally who like California are people who never liked blink to begin with. all the actual blink fans I know hate it.

Oh yeah I can imagine that too. I don't know anybody who became a Blink fan via California but I'm sure some exist haha

1 hour ago, Nasa said:

Hmmm. I guess I'll watch all the movies by the end of the summer and see if I like it before I move any further.

For the love of all that is holy, no. 

5 hours ago, Nasa said:

Episode II & Force Awakens are auto skips, not worth watching..  I actually don't mind episode 1 all that much... It's not that good but it's at least not a complete rip off nostalgia act. Ep. III is worth it just for the "noooo" at the end.

1 hour ago, FightingTheGravity said:

Episode II & Force Awakens are auto skips, not worth watching..  I actually don't mind episode 1 all that much... It's not that good but it's at least not a complete rip off nostalgia act. Ep. III is worth it just for the "noooo" at the end.

tumblr_mrasva6cPf1rjxj9ko2_r1_400.gif

• Like 3