Story Time: I saw Blink at Saturday Night Live

veeRob

36 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Gotta look on the positive side Oliver, this story is much better than "I met Mark and said hi once!

You just gotta play it cool around these people, most these high end celebs/athletes appreciate just being treated normally. I was just around over 150+ star athletes/celebs a few weeks ago and when you see them all behind the scenes you realize they are just normal people. @veeRob I totally understand not really being able to ask for an autograph or picture or anything, you gotta play it cool when you are in that inner circle.

I agree.

Believe it or not, the only famous person I ever felt I had a genuine experience with was Tom Delonge. I managed to hold my shit and play it cool. It was a relaxed atmosphere with him just hanging out. We talked for quite a bit, and he appreciated that I was an "older" fan of his. My sister even remarked that "he liked you" as Tom was kind of directing a lot of conversation in my direction vs the 14 year olds waiting around.

A rare opportunity.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I agree.

Believe it or not, the only famous person I ever felt I had a genuine experience with was Tom Delonge. I managed to hold my shit and play it cool. It was a relaxed atmosphere with him just hanging out. We talked for quite a bit, and he appreciated that I was an "older" fan of his. My sister even remarked that "he liked you" as Tom was kind of directing a lot of conversation in my direction vs the 14 year olds waiting around.

A rare opportunity.

tom even gave you the flu once!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I agree.

A rare opportunity.

Is this when you found out he was drilling other women besides Jen?

6 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

I interviewed Donald Glover once. That's maybe the most famous person I've ever talked to besides The Rock.

i love danny glover. enemy mine is great!

also, the rock with sean connery is one of the better michael bay / don simpson / jerry bruckheimer 'splosions fest.

2 minutes ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

“Basically” 

“I’m here to tell you he’s a cheater. But brocode unfortunately prevents me from getting into detail.”

The bold is basically the main reason I don't tell it. You will doubt, because Oliver is always wrong.

Unless I have a time stamped, FBI confirmed video on Tom banging someone, complete with DNA evidence......., it likely didn't happen,

I am not playing the game of telling the story to spend 15 pages of a topic trying to defend from people hell bent on saying I am wrong.

So no story for you.

#brocode.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

The bold is basically the main reason I don't tell it. You will doubt, because Oliver is always wrong.

Unless I have a time stamped, FBI confirmed video on Tom banging someone, complete with DNA evidence......., it likely didn't happen,

I am not playing the game of telling the story to spend 15 pages of a topic trying to defend from people hell bent on saying I am wrong.

So no story for you.

#brocode.

Didn’t he flirt with some slutty girls then wink at you or some shit? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So no story for you.

#brocode.

No, what happened is you saw something completely circumstantial and probably minor and hyped it as fact for years and got in so deep with your little story that you couldn't possibly tell the truth now.

Funny how your burden of truth fluctuates depending on what fits your own argument. Trump would have already been hung for treason all things equal in your mind.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

No, what happened is you saw something completely circumstantial and probably minor and hyped it as fact for years and got in so deep with your little story that you couldn't possibly tell the truth now.

Funny how your burden of truth fluctuates depending on what fits your own argument. Trump would have already been hung for treason all things equal in your mind.

You don't even know my story and you are already looking to say Oliver is always wrong. LOL

I think its funny how YOUR burden of truth fluctuates. Mine is fine.

1 hour ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

Yup, pretty much. He saw Tom flirting with women, maybe Tom put his arm around them, and that was it. Nothing worse than some of the pics that are already out there with Tom and his female fans. Oliver's making a big inference to make himself feel more important and get attention. 

• Like 1