How often do you listen to blink?

Scott.

Anyone not listen to them much anymore or anyone listen to them more than ever?

for me, I hardly listen anymore. I’d go months without listening to blink but I’ll akways have a blink binge where I’ll play them non stop for a few days till a new song catches my attention. 

They’ll forever be my favourite band though nqat. No one else comes close

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Anyone not listen to them much anymore or anyone listen to them more than ever?

for me, I hardly listen anymore. I’d go months without listening to blink but I’ll akways have a blink binge where I’ll play them non stop for a few days till a new song catches my attention. 

They’ll forever be my favourite band though nqat. No one else comes close

About the same for me.  I usually binge other bands for long periods of time as well, blink doesn't come around in the rotation that often anymore.

copy/pasted from the other thread:

i'll listen to blink a lot as background music, cali included. sometimes the full-on punk rock assault gets tiresome on my ears though, so i'll switch to something lighter. but i always go back to blink. and if i havent listened in, say, two months intently, i still find the 1997-03 work just as fresh as i ever have

On 9/30/2018 at 3:39 PM, Cali Denial Cape said:

I keep a few songs mixed in playlists, occasionally binge so often.  Only Dude Ranch, Self Titled or Neighborhoods though for some time

Um, this.

Only I rarely listen much anymore. But when I do, it's those 3 albums. Smiley Face will always be my favorite album. 

• Like 1

I probably listen to them a couple of times a week. Dude Ranch is the album I listen to most, followed by  Self Titled. They're the 2 albums I get all the way through without losing interest. I get nostalgic in the summer and listen to TOYPAJ / EOTS. 

I've got to be honest,  loved Cali and Neighbourhoods when they came out but they're nowhere near their best albums and I lose interest in them both very very quickly.

Blink will forever be my favourite band, but at the moment I'm listening to Gaslight Anthem, Einaudi and Yiruma more than Blink... 

Yeah spring/early summer is definitely when my pop punk interest comes back up, this time of year I tend to get back around to the indie stuff I love like Rilo Kiley, Bright Eyes, Cursive, Hop Along, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Ratboys, the Shins, etc.

A cool thing that has happened the past few years is that there are a bunch of bands getting out there who have mixed the type of indie rock I like with the type of pop punk I like so it's a good time for me as a music fan haha. For example: Modern Baseball, Smith Street Band, Jeff Rosenstock, Thin Lips, Joyce Manor, PUP, Waxahatchee. Check em out if you haven't.