New Feldmann Topic

Ghent

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

2EB4B95E00000578-3329620-image-a-23_1448

He totally fucked Sofia Vegaras hubz that night

LOL at posting this and thinking it automatically means he's straight. What a laugh.....

I can find you pics of tons of gay guys who have a wife and kids. Whop tee do.

What you continue to dance around is the idea that its normal for a 50 year old dude in a position of power to constantly hang out with dudes 30 years younger then him.

• Like 1

Just now, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

I’ve hung out with dudes from work twice my age. We don’t plaster pictures on social media because we aren’t promoting ourselves and our brand the way Feldman is. 

Its very possible that he is just brand promoting.

Which is actually far more pathetic than if he's having sex with them, lets be honest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Its very possible that he is just brand promoting.

Which is actually far more pathetic than if he's having sex with them, lets be honest.

This post is just proof that you’re a mad hater for anyone that has any sort of success in the music industry cause you’re jealous as shit. 

A grown man with crushed little boy dreams  

Feldy is basically a guy that can't stay without posting pictures online to show everyone what he's doing, who's working with and how cool he is because of his job. He likes to consider himself so cool that the people that work with him even want to hang out with him after work. 

Oliver wants us to find other guys in their 50s, on instagram, that hang with young dudes. The reason why we can't find them is just because we don't know them. Feldy's position is peculiar though, he's a producer and works in a field where almost every band is in their 20s and they're all famous, that's why you see so many pictures of him with these guys.

Almost all my colleagues are 40/50 and I hang out with them on Fridays, they just don't care about posting pictures on social media, and I don't care either.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

LOL at posting this and thinking it automatically means he's straight. What a laugh.....

I can find you pics of tons of gay guys who have a wife and kids. Whop tee do.

What you continue to dance around is the idea that its normal for a 50 year old dude in a position of power to constantly hang out with dudes 30 years younger then him.

I’m not dancing around it, I just don’t find it abnormal, at all.

• Like 1

But who is he having sex with? The only young people he has a close relationship with are always the 5sos guys and the last pictures he has with them are from January. They don't even work with him now anymore.

• Like 1

I definitely think there is some homophobia going on in this thread.

There is nothing wrong with whats he's doing. Whats hilarious is that I am actually not expressing a negative Feldmann view, its you guys, trying to argue that he hangs out with guys 30 years younger for publicity, who are arguing the negative view.

Let me amend that: If he's cheating on his beard, that is a problem.

3 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

There is nothing wrong with whats he's doing. Whats hilarious is that I am actually not expressing a negative Feldmann view, its you guys, trying to argue that he hangs out with guys 30 years younger for publicity, who are arguing the negative view.

I mean, you keep referring to Feldmann's position of power, making it sound like the alleged sexual relationships are coercive and that's obviously fucked up regardless of his sexuality.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

you are the guy saying it's weird if adult men are chilling together in a hottub...nobody is making a big deal out of that.

but your conclusions are hilarious, which led me to believe it's the same process you form your politcal views with

• Like 1