New Feldmann Topic

Ghent

• 2 months later...

http://goldfingermusic.com/music/christmas-ep/

"The Goldfinger Christmas EP is out now! It’s available everywhere you can stream music. Special thanks to Travis Barker for playing drums, Jason from The Fever 333 for the brutal, yet beautiful screams, Pete Wentz for making us realize John is a real life version of Will Farrell’s character from the movie Elf, Mike Herrera and Moon for being the best people and keeping this consistent, and of course, John Feldmann for arranging this thing and making something fun to jam every holiday season. Thank you and enjoy! Go now! Now! Now!"

Who other than Feldy himself is in technically in the band and/or would write this as Goldfinger? What I'm asking is...did he thank himself?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

http://goldfingermusic.com/music/christmas-ep/

"The Goldfinger Christmas EP is out now! It’s available everywhere you can stream music. Special thanks to Travis Barker for playing drums, Jason from The Fever 333 for the brutal, yet beautiful screams, Pete Wentz for making us realize John is a real life version of Will Farrell’s character from the movie Elf, Mike Herrera and Moon for being the best people and keeping this consistent, and of course, John Feldmann for arranging this thing and making something fun to jam every holiday season. Thank you and enjoy! Go now! Now! Now!"

...did he thank himself?

Would you like to submit a fan fiction piece? We're taking new entries today!

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Would you like to submit a fan fiction piece? We're taking new entries today!

Haha I'm just teasin. Just thought it was funny because I don't know who else would be writing it in first person and thanking the rest of the bandmembers for their contributions. It would be like a statement from Blink 182 saying "The new Blink album is out today! We had such a great time making this and we would love to thank Travis for beating on those drums, Matt for the beautiful voice, and of course Mark for bringing the energy and old school Blink flavor to everything he does!"

giphy.gif

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

At this point, Feldmann could fuck your mother and you would find a way to say you enjoyed it.

He hates Feldmann. Don't give him that kind of credit. He is a heathen.

4 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Haha I'm just teasin. Just thought it was funny because I don't know who else would be writing it in first person and thanking the rest of the bandmembers for their contributions. It would be like a statement from Blink 182 saying "The new Blink album is out today! We had such a great time making this and we would love to thank Travis for beating on those drums, Matt for the beautiful voice, and of course Mark for bringing the energy and old school Blink flavor to everything he does!"

I mean it's a little awkward, but it's not like he doesn't have people working for him. He had someone hired as a studio photographer during California.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...