UFC 229

Bucko

1 hour ago, Bucko said:

Anyone buying the PPV? If so, who do you fancy on Main card?

Ferguson Pettis should be a great fight and I love McGregor for being a pure mentalist.

BT Sport has the fight in UK - not sure about America

All over it pal. Ferguson will fuck Pettis up. He’s different level to him

the McGregor fight I can’t call. Part of me thinks he’s going to completely expose Khabib but another part of me thinks Khabib is going to maul him to death ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Scott. said:

All over it pal. Ferguson will fuck Pettis up. He’s different level to him

the McGregor fight I can’t call. Part of me thinks he’s going to completely expose Khabib but another part of me thinks Khabib is going to maul him to death ?

I just managed to set my Gramps Virgin TV up so I can stream it on our TV at home. 

Found it interesting that McGregor wants to be on the MSG card. I really can't call that fight either. I would love McGregor to KO him, but I think Khabib is just gonna constantly want to take it to the ground.

1 hour ago, Bucko said:

Was garbage compared to the other main card fights. McGregor was never in it. Looked a shadow of himself.

“It’s hard to get out of bed at 5am and go for a run when you sleep in silk pyjamas”

Hes worth 300M+ It’s over for him, there’s no way you’re the same fighter after ‘making it’

• Like 1

That fight was hard to predict. McGregor got his ass beat but he's a tough bastard with a lot of heart. Disappointed to see him tap in the end though

I thought Conor would win since his only UFC loss was at 170 lbs on short notice. I thought he could take anyone at 145 and 155. But Khabib ended up being a bad matchup like everyone was saying

I think Conor off the back of Alvarez would beat Khabib. It’s been two years though and to much has happened since, you can’t cane the drink and drugs for two years and then jump back in the cage after two years out to take on Khabib. He needed a tune up fight. He was so sloppy. Everything was off so while Khabib was amazing he beat the worst McGregor I’ve ever seen imo. He came out flat footed. No energy. It was weird 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Scott. said:

He was so sloppy. Everything was off so while Khabib was amazing he beat the worst McGregor I’ve ever seen imo. He came out flat footed. No energy. It was weird 

Yeah it was really bad, he looked awful and had no chance when Khabib had him the ground. I don't even need to see a rematch, don't think it would even be worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, knapton said:

I didnt watch the fight but i can imagine Connor lost cause hes been off so long. That shits gonna get you. Theyve gone so wwe now its ridiculous. 

Prime Attitude era, I'm half expecting Ronda Rousey to return and give birth to a hand. 

• Like 1