Tear my whole world apart
My mind keeps racing
She's softly dreaming
I'm scraped and sober
But there's no one listening

And we'll both take our revenge.

But we still won't feel any better"

Exactly.

"Please stay, until I'm gone, I'm here hold on, to me I'm right here, waiting." - related this to my parents when I was sick in hospital when I was 16.

"we can live like Jack and Sally is we want." - First words I spoke when I was brought out of the coma at that time.  Showed the docs I didn't have brain damage.
Both have so much fucking meaning to me!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mitch. said:

"Please stay, until I'm gone, I'm here hold on, to me I'm right here, waiting." - related this to my parents when I was sick in hospital when I was 16.

"we can live like Jack and Sally is we want." - First words I spoke when I was brought out of the coma at that time.  Showed the docs I didn't have brain damage.
Both have so much fucking meaning to me!

dude.

please elaborate haha

I've always thought the transition for attention span being used to start the next lyric was clever, a bit of a play on words for quickly changing the subject. 

Approaching failing tensions
Betray my short attention span
The distance, bridge the border
Beg forgiveness, round the corner

• Like 2

But really, nothing is going to top Rabbit Hole.

Dear head, shut up
I can't listen no more
It's late, so shut up
Is one night too much to ask for

Another gem

Dearest mom, I'm always here no matter how far gone
I'm alright without choooo
Late at night, a million thoughts are caught up in my tree
You're alright without mehhh

16 hours ago, Kay said:

dude.

please elaborate haha

Was severally ill when I was 16.  Had a brain infection.  Spent a month in a coma while the docs figured out what was wrong.  Spent 8 months in hospital all up.
When I was brought out of the coma (it was induced), my dad put my iPod on and played I Miss You, to which I started singing along to it, so the docs knew I didn't have brain damage.
Doctors had told my parents to say goodbye to me about because they didn't know what was wrong at first.  That's why Not Now means a lot to me too.  Related it to my olds.

That's how I was able to meet Mark and Tom.  I had tickets to 6 of thier shows in '04 and missed them all.  My old man got in contact with the guy who started Atticus and Macbeth with them to see if they could see me while they were still in Aus.  They weren't able to, so they sent me a DVD telling me to get better, and I was able to hang with them since...

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wow 2

I'm talking to the ceiling
My life just lost all meaning
Do one thing for me tonight
I'm dying in this silence
The last star left in heaven 
Is falling down to earth and
Do you still feel the same way?
Do you still feel the same way?

I fucking love that bridge. Weird to think that was the one track on Untitled that I didn't used to like. Love it now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mitch. said:

Was severally ill when I was 16.  Had a brain infection.  Spent a month in a coma while the docs figured out what was wrong.  Spent 8 months in hospital all up.
When I was brought out of the coma (it was induced), my dad put my iPod on and played I Miss You, to which I started singing along to it, so the docs knew I didn't have brain damage.
Doctors had told my parents to say goodbye to me about because they didn't know what was wrong at first.  That's why Not Now means a lot to me too.  Related it to my olds.

That's how I was able to meet Mark and Tom.  I had tickets to 6 of thier shows in '04 and missed them all.  My old man got in contact with the guy who started Atticus and Macbeth with them to see if they could see me while they were still in Aus.  They weren't able to, so they sent me a DVD telling me to get better, and I was able to hang with them since...

Dude that's fucking mental, holy shit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mitch. said:

I remember that at the time, was crazy. Wasn't that back when Tom told you his new project had initials AA, and no-one here believed you. Then a few months later Angels & Airwaves was announced and everyone here felt awful for not believing you ?

9 hours ago, ruaraidhlando45 said:

I remember that at the time, was crazy. Wasn't that back when Tom told you his new project had initials AA, and no-one here believed you. Then a few months later Angels & Airwaves was announced and everyone here felt awful for not believing you ?

Haha.  Yeah man.  I went to the Atticus/Macbeth offices in SD.  It was actually Dave Kennedy who told me about them as he spent the day with me there.
I thought a few of the older members like you would have remembered.

7 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Pretty sure I posted the video here a few years ago...
Defiantly thought you would have remembered that Kay!
Haha

Depends on when, I've only been here since 2015

3 hours ago, Kay said:

Depends on when, I've only been here since 2015

Fuck!
Seems like you've been here so much longer darl!
Hahahha

This is the video actually....  Still, to this day, gives me goosebumps....
https://www.facebook.com/mitch.oxborough/videos/vb.1147623797/1349926185364/?type=3

38 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Well, that's not entirely accurate.

well, okay - I was here from the end of 2003 until mid 2005 where I was forced out due to extreme homophobia and I didn't return until 10 years later.

that more accurate for ya? :P

• Like 2