The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I thought I heard something about one, but I can't remember what it was or where I heard it, but I'm pretty sure he has one. I think it's awesome that he has so many tattoos but he's really over done it, I really think he should have stopped somewhere before the head, and especially the face, I thought that was a wart for the longest time.

Now it seems like Travis might be starting a beef with the rock. Nothing major yet but its still interesting. Travis tweeted about being excited for the UFC tonight and someone said i hope the rock wins then travis said the rock could never win a fight in the ufc in a million years. Then rock said something back to him. Kinda interesting

Well it's authorized by the label, i.e., the band, so it's official. Would it be more "official" if they had a factory somewhere printing those CDs? It'd be the same thing. It's not like they're gonna set up a factory themselves.