The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I think that makes it even funnier. He was so good on the Soundwave tour, kept coming up with original jokes every show and making jokes about stuff going on in the crowd. Then sometimes he'd realise the joke was going no where he'd just give up and insult Mark or talk about handjobs.

Mark made some good jokes as well but he had some rehearsed stuff he did every time

Alright even shorter window to get an album done.....

It's not happening....

You hadn't already figured this out before?

New material doesn't make much sense if you think about it. They can semi sustain themselves living off pre hiatus fame. They all live in different areas of the world, have their own projects, and their seperate lives. They obviously don't have the motivation to write and record.

So its easy for them to just kind of book festivals, do tours, and coast along. If I were them thats what I'd be doing too.

You hadn't already figured this out before?

New material doesn't make much sense if you think about it. They can semi sustain themselves living off pre hiatus fame. They all live in different areas of the world, have their own projects, and their seperate lives. They obviously don't have the motivation to write and record.

So its easy for them to just kind of book festivals, do tours, and coast along. If I were them thats what I'd be doing too.

Considering they wrote,recorded and released 5 songs in only about a month i figured it was still possible for them to get it done. Sorry i'm not mister negative toward this band as you have been the last 4-5 years and actually had hope that they'd get together for a couple of month as Mark claimed they would do and get it done....But it's clearly not going to happen.

Considering they wrote,recorded and released 5 songs in only about a month i figured it was still possible for them to get it done. Sorry i'm not mister negative toward this band as you have been the last 4-5 years and actually had hope that they'd get together for a couple of month as Mark claimed they would do and get it done....But it's clearly not going to happen.

All that was, was a FU to their label. I imagine they had a lot of that already put together. Plus they were feeding off the arger regarding the label. There was motivation.

With the exception of that brief time, they have not had any motivation at all for Blink. So I am not being negative, I am being realistic. How many times do you have to get burned by Blink's bullshit before you stop believing it?

All that was, was a FU to their label. I imagine they had a lot of that already put together. Plus they were feeding off the arger regarding the label. There was motivation.

With the exception of that brief time, they have not had any motivation at all for Blink. So I am not being negative, I am being realistic. How many times do you have to get burned by Blink's bullshit before you stop believing it?

They're still my favorite band so i'm always gunna have that hope. But i also know that the chances of an album by august at this time is just not going to happen.

I truly feel like you hate the fact the people still have faith in this band and you always have to try and spew your vibe/opinions just so they can say "You're right Oliver" then again you've also mis=predicted the bands break up ever since they got back together,.

• Like 1

Maybe they're being so quiet about it so they don't piss off all of their fans by making them wait two years longer than they thought they'd have to wait for new material like what happened last time with Neighborhoods. We were all here on the boards waiting to hear Up All Night live videos two years before any of us actually got to hear the song.

But it really looks like they're just not doing anything.