The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

41 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

What did you say lol

I'm not sure! I didn't notice he blocked me until today...I did some trolling a few months back. He drunk responded to me one time. Not sure what comment led to the block though. can't say I'll miss him. Now I need to work on getting blocked on facebook.

• Like 2

Funny story from yesterday I thought you'd all enjoy.

My best friend who works at one of the movie studios in LA ran into Tom coming out of their lobby yesterday evening. My buddy is a huge blink fan like all of us. Anyways, Tom was alone (he had a pitch deck that said "Poet Project" on it lol) and my friend approached him. Told him he worked at the company and that he was a huge fan, had been to shows across the country, would never forget the MSG show in 2009, etc. They got to chatting more in depth about the movie studio and how pitching the project went, and Tom apparently made some hilarious dick jokes. Said he wanted to pull his dick out in the office while he was waiting by himself to see if anyone could see through the new frosted windows that had been installed hahaha. Started reminiscing about a scene out of Kentucky Fried Movie and told my friend he had to go watch it. My buddy and him chatted for about 5 min then each walked to their cars which were parked right next to each other and drove off. Apparently Tom has a massive NASA sticker on his car...so surprising.

Anyways, it was really cool to get a call afterwards and hear my buddy say how down to earth Tom acted. Wasn't quick to blow my friend off. Just stuck around and shot the shit. I had the same experience when I met Tom in 2008. Still bitter at him for not giving enough of a shit about blink, but this whole encounter made me happy for some reason.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, J-Town said:

Funny story from yesterday I thought you'd all enjoy.

My best friend who works at one of the movie studios in LA ran into Tom coming out of their lobby yesterday evening. My buddy is a huge blink fan like all of us. Anyways, Tom was alone (he had a pitch deck that said "Poet Project" on it lol) and my friend approached him. Told him he worked at the company and that he was a huge fan, had been to shows across the country, would never forget the MSG show in 2009, etc. They got to chatting more in depth about the movie studio and how pitching the project went, and Tom apparently made some hilarious dick jokes. Said he wanted to pull his dick out in the office while he was waiting by himself to see if anyone could see through the new frosted windows that had been installed hahaha. Started reminiscing about a scene out of Kentucky Fried Movie and told my friend he had to go watch it. My buddy and him chatted for about 5 min then each walked to their cars which were parked right next to each other and drove off. Apparently Tom has a massive NASA sticker on his car...so surprising.

Anyways, it was really cool to get a call afterwards and hear my buddy say how down to earth Tom acted. Wasn't quick to blow my friend off. Just stuck around and shot the shit. I had the same experience when I met Tom in 2008. Still bitter at him for not giving enough of a shit about blink, but this whole encounter made me happy for some reason.

You forgot to tell us how many dollars per minute Tom charged your friend for conversing with him. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LukeDreamWalker said:

You forgot to tell us how many dollars per minute Tom charged your friend for conversing with him. 

I believe $20/min. Tom told my friend he was only charging half his normal rate since he worked at the movie studio. What a gent.

• Like 4

Has anyone gone to any of the emo club nights that's have been popping up? I know Mark DJs the one in LA. I went to my first one on Friday in Brooklyn it was amazing! Ace Ender's was the surprise guest. If the other ones across the country are half as fun as the one I went to I highly recommend you guys check em out. 

• Like 1