The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 minutes ago, Since88 said:

Actually Oliver, how do you know it was Tom that sold the house in 2014!? It could be the one that bought it from him 2008?

It sold in 2008? Where did it say that?

Just now, Speedo said:

@Olidamus why do you have their addresses?

Because I stalked him for the longest time.

But seriously, its right there in the article. I know, I would think it would be illegal to do that too, but I guess not.

26 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I don't even know, are you thinking of the preview video they did for DED?

No it was a little short video with no new music in it. It had all of them in the studio hanging out and laughing . At this point we dissent even know the name of the album . It was son after they announced they would be working on a new album

3 minutes ago, alltheBALLthings said:

No it was a little short video with no new music in it. It had all of them in the studio hanging out and laughing . At this point we dissent even know the name of the album . It was son after they announced they would be working on a new album

8 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

It sold in 2008? Where did it say that?

Because I stalked him for the longest time.

But seriously, its right there in the article. I know, I would think it would be illegal to do that too, but I guess not.

It doesn't.. But according to your site it wasn't even listed until 2010, and according to this http://www.bergproperties.com/blog/blink-182s-tom-delonge-lists-his-house-in-rancho-santa-fe-ca-for-625m-or-6295m-depending-upon-whom-you-ask/ it was listed in 2008 for sale. So how can you say that it didn't get sold when he listed it for sale back in 2008?

15 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Maybe, define "stalking"?

I did look up his drivers license in a police database once (against the law BTW which I didn't know)

I have showed up in the general vicinity of where Tom might be in order to meet and greet him.

jesus christ. yes that counts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gerrit182 said:

I remember seeing that and just being so stoked to see them all together again haha. Now it seems pretty uninspiring. Side-note: I'm glad that the "every photoshoot and appearance should emphasize how serious we are now!!" days are over.