The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

also! just got done at the los campesinos show and we were talking with their drummer after the gig. he had posted a photo of a tattoo he did for someone of the untitled album art, and he told me he's a huge fan. his dog is named blink, and his tattoo place is called carousel. he was also wearing a shirt for crossroads (travis's restaurant) and said he went there recently. also, immediately after the show ended, mutt begins playing over the speakers. "i just want to start playing along to blink songs," he told me lol! very cool

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Never seen this ..

Haha this is such a sloppy/bad performance, but seeing this for the first time in 2009 made me so incredibly happy. I couldn't quite wrap my head around the idea that blink was back, it was so surreal to me. I didn't know how chaotic the next few years would be, but man, my favorite band in the world was back and I was elated.

• Like 9

On 3/5/2017 at 5:20 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Haha this is such a sloppy/bad performance, but seeing this for the first time in 2009 made me so incredibly happy. I couldn't quite wrap my head around the idea that blink was back, it was so surreal to me. I didn't know how chaotic the next few years would be, but man, my favorite band in the world was back and I was elated.

Wow Tom was hammered as fuck. He fucked up the first song pretty bad - and his banter was awful. 

• Like 1

Hi all. I bought tickets for a number of dates on the upcoming European tour and unfortunately there's one date I can no longer make. I have two standing tickets for sale for the Bournemouth show on Monday 17th July. I'd rather not flog them on a second-hand tickets site for obvious reasons so send me a quick PM if you're interested. I'm selling at face-value plus postage. Thanks!

9 hours ago, EveryonebutOliveriswrong said:

And then the record company sold off 30 jewel cases to make $4 back?

Maybe a record store had leftover albums they couldn't sell? This is rather bizarre.

17 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Hahaha so random. All blue too!

I still don't have a green one...

I wish I'd bought the green cd back in the day. Dunno why I bought blue. Either way there's a good chance the cd would've been stolen with my old car 6 years ago so I guess it doesn't matter.