The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I have to apologize to you guys. But Tom's "Circle-Jerk Pit" came on earlier and I was INTO IT! I still believe Tom can write some great tunes as long as he keeps his guitar in hand and goes easy on the delay pedal... his live singing is another story, but when I've been in crowd at a show, I'm not thinking about his singing, I'm about the moment and his personality (for me) adds to that. I still hope for an Enema 20th anniversary show/tour in 2019...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, uuhhmmaazziinngg said:

I have to apologize to you guys. But Tom's "Circle-Jerk Pit" came on earlier and I was INTO IT! I still believe Tom can write some great tunes as long as he keeps his guitar in hand and goes easy on the delay pedal... his live singing is another story, but when I've been in crowd at a show, I'm not thinking about his singing, I'm about the moment and his personality (for me) adds to that. I still hope for an Enema 20th anniversary show/tour in 2019...

Shit, I honestly did not even think that album is 20 years old almost. Wow. I still remember hearing the singles in like year 2000.

12 hours ago, Helen Hoppus said:

you know. in russia we have the same festival and it's called "Kubana". it takes place on the Black sea shore. and i should say that things like "burning tents", robberies or another bacchanalia like this one - the real things. 

oh, i remembered the time when putin had another festival on the black sea shore called "annexing crimea".