The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

The only reason it would be cool if blink did Warped is that it would be by far the cheapest way to see blink-182 nowadays. 

Yeah but without Tom, why would you want to ... Have you seen how boring they are now?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

I did see that, wonder if it will effect the Blink Musink show. Maybe we'll get an "All-Mark Songs" show!

i don't think it was an emergency surgery. more likely it was scheduled, just like their appearance at musink. so it probably won't affect his voice. (a throat surgery usually has an effect on the vocal chords when they do it orally.)

On 2/22/2018 at 10:06 AM, Nshesaid said:

-Davey

the last warped i went to was 1999. i cannot say if the years since were good or bad, as i did not attend. the 98 lineup was ok, but 97 was really sweet (not just because blink) but you also had a good balance of punk, pop-punk, ska, and even swing music.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Davey are all three of those people in your sig you?

You look like a completely different person in each of them. 

indeed that's me. i have gone from thin to fat to thin again several times. currently only slightly overweight, with a nearly bald head and graying beard.

15 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Whats your favourite songs after dude ranch? 

you can comb through my posts, but i like several off enema, and actually prefer jacket to enema. the only album i don't care for is untitled.

my fave off enema is probably dysentery gary, followed closely by wendy clear. dickweed is also pretty good.
off jacket, i really like rollercoaster. but please take me home is my fave.