The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Is it weird that the member of blink I’d most like to hang out with these days is Matt Skiba?

I mean, I’d rather meet Mark and Tom, just because they were my heroes for so long and I’d love to get to have a real conversation with them. But I always used to think it’d be so fun to hang out with them. Not really anymore. Matt seems more fun now. Hell even Feldmann seems more fun. 10/10 would hot tub with him.

• Like 2

On 6/6/2018 at 1:10 PM, boxelder said:

anyone seen this? aside from their dogshit music, i find it interesting a duo this famous is using old-school clips of blink in front of tens of thousands (check the video screen behind them, i know one is tom from the josie video)

this is awesome. I don't like Chainsmokers, I thought they were absolute sell-outs (I as well as many others followed them before they had their hits and a ton of people were pushing for their success because of their AMAZING remix work - so to see them put out a good mix of this is fucking great). WAY WAY WAY better than that Steve Aoki crap - unlike Steve Aoki, Chainsmokers actually have a long history of producing some fucking amazing tracks, despite them becoming a lot more poppier and radio friendly now adays.

A good example of some of their "older" remix work:

7 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Anyone going to STL or Nashville? Both similar distance from me. The Nashville venue only holds 1500, at $22 that's only 33k a show... they probably make 5k each. Matt gets that every time he says "WHOA" on a Blink stage lol.

Makes me wonder how much money Feldmann made off California.