The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

4 hours ago, Smalls said:

He’s running out of unused skin, tattoos are an addiction for him, he really wants people to see the word “blessed” when they look at him, he really wants to see the word “blessed” when he looks in the mirror- there’s a few possible reasons why.

It’s going to be backwards when he sees it.

I like the tattoo. He could get a piece of dog shit for all I care on his face and it wouldn't bother me. Although, I'd laugh. I love tattoos anyway. Even I want one on my own face but most of my friends tell me no because they don't like face tattoos. But it isn't the look of it that'd worry me, it's the job side of stuff.

31 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I don't like face tattoos in general, but to be honest I probably wouldn't have even noticed it on Travis if you guys hadn't pointed it out. I just expect him to be covered in tattoos.

Yeah that's my thinking of it. Just cause he has shit loads of tattoos, I wouldn't notice it. It'd be way more odd if someone had one or two tattoos and then their third one is a face tattoo. I like face tattoos as long as it's not covering a big part of the face. Travis' tattoo looks cool but I'd probably want it a little smaller if that was on my face haha.

On 7/21/2018 at 3:38 PM, The Dog From Frasier said:

Interesting! 

On 7/20/2018 at 2:27 PM, Ry-Bread said:

Does this 2016 legal doc mean anything to anyone with knowledge on these? Obviously a filing of some sort, with Tom M.I.A....  This was right around the time they were "legally divorcing".

hVxHHlB.jpg

Assume it's just filing Mark and Travis as the operating directors of the company, as Tom can still own a 1/3 of it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chalk Outlines said:

Assume it's just filing Mark and Travis as the operating directors of the company, as Tom can still own a 1/3 of it.

Toms name is off so surely he doesnt own 1/3? 

Id say tom accepted a buy out from blink which wouldnt be too surprising, to the stars must need a shitload of cash to run and in his eyes its a hell of a lot bigger than blink let alone the world!

Would also explain tension in the marriage and divorce, if i was jen id be going mental if he signed away all his blink money and blew it all on his passion projects...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ry-Bread said:

Blink added a show in Moorhead, MN September 12th. I guess Trav's cleared or plans on being cleared by then?

Was just gunna say they added a show in my hometown too for September. They must be confident Travis will play again. since it's actually in the city i live in i'll probably go. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Toms name is off so surely he doesnt own 1/3? 

Id say tom accepted a buy out from blink which wouldnt be too surprising, to the stars must need a shitload of cash to run and in his eyes its a hell of a lot bigger than blink let alone the world!

Would also explain tension in the marriage and divorce, if i was jen id be going mental if he signed away all his blink money and blew it all on his passion projects...

You can still own and have shares in a company without being a director of the company. That document basically implies that Tom can't have any creative control over blink.  

One of the other documents from early 2000's had Tom as CEO and CFO with Mark as secretary and Travis absent.