The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

how interesting would it be if UC3 was them recording untitled and fighting the entire tour?

just think about how amazing that would be. UC1-3 would be this amazing arc of a band in its prime and the car crash ending of it all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

how interesting would it be if UC3 was them recording untitled and fighting the entire tour?

just think about how amazing that would be. UC1-3 would be this amazing arc of a band in its prime and the car crash ending of it all.

I love that hypothetical. I have always thought with all the footage they used to release, and how open they were with fans back in the day, they probably have a TON sitting around in various places from various projects. I would really love if they agreed to a real tell-all honest documentary someday about WTF happened. Maybe enough time will pass that they'll feel humble enough and comfortable enough with each other and the craziness of their story to lay it all out in a doc someday.

There was an incredible documentary on the Eagles a few years ago that covered their rise and epic downfall with a bunch of hilarious/honest current day interviews about how it all went down:

A similar Blink doc could be fascinating, plus their story really does have enough crazy elements that if it was done well it would appeal to people who aren't even fans.

• Like 1

I have a feeling the blinkumentary thing has a lot of great behind the scenes footage but that will never ever be released. Swear they've never even mentioned why it wasn't ever released apart from something along the lines that it gave the wrong idea of blink.

1 hour ago, Dylan_ said:

Any one think Mark or Tom will write a tell all book?

I've read a couple of books from the guys from KISS and it's really interesting to hear them throw each other under the bus over the years.

If none of them are called KISS and make-up I'll ve disappointed. 

On 10/1/2018 at 7:53 AM, Ghent said:

And out of the ashes rose a phoenix... a masterpiece:        California

and blink was saved.

Amen

I still hope that Feldy kicks Mark out of the band - Skiba, Travis, and FELDY! Thats the real blink. Fuck every other lineup. 

• Like 1