The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 10/12/2018 at 7:35 AM, Champ182 said:

Lots of LA people go there all the time, it's just something fun to do and you can roll in with an annual pass whenever you want

soCal native, can confirm; we all grew up at DL. i had an annual pass 1997–2003, 2007–2008, and 2011–2016.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

aerosmith rockin' roller coaster is at walt disney world and walt disney studios (paris). the mummy is at universal studios.

You win, never been to land only world and forgot universal studios is separate (and possibly superior? Hulk, mummy, Spiderman)

21 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Id go all the time if I could. Great weather and great family environment. Only difference would be having to pay for everything this time as opposed to when you were younger lol.

Buckethead goes all the time from what I hear, or at least he did at one time lol. 

I would have thought you'd be banned from such places.

• Like 3

On 10/13/2018 at 9:33 PM, Cali Denial Cape said:

#blinklife2018

Until this day I do not understand why Travis associates himself with figures like that, and why oh why he LOVES the trashy hiphop/rap scene! 

(not that hip hop is trash but  the kind he likes, is absolute garbage, sorry Trav)

• Like 1