The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yeah, people are saying this was originally a Blink DLX song that was scrapped for whatever reason, and then I assume Aoki did his thing to it. This screenshot was from March 2017, a few months before DLX:

2z675h644rw11.jpg

Unless it was already Aoki'd by then, which may have been the case since they could've done it the same time they did BTD... I think underneath the annoying techno are some interesting dynamics, or at least just stuff I'd like to hear without the thumping. 

Ah I didn't know that, interesting...

40 minutes ago, Helen Hoppus said:

good god guys

nothing ever changed on blink-182 online, haha

so, i like the sound. skiba sounds really great, hoppus has good parts too, especially when his voice become more gravelly. 

anyway - nice to hear something new from them, in spite of the feature.

608-630-13##

Pm me for the rest.

6 minutes ago, knapton said:

Cant listen to the song now but fuck. Everything this band does is a cringe fest. That jump photo is just embarassing

To be fair, is not as worse as I've had expected. At least, they didn't release any other version to compare with. The main problem with Bored to Death Aoki's version was that it was an horrendous Frankenstein just compared to the original song.

This one, to be what it is, is fine. Not my cup of tea, by any means, neither what I expect from blink but, well... it seems like is not a blink song per se, but an Aoki one in which blink is featured, so, well...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Helen Hoppus said:

so, what do you have to offer?

Depends, do you like blueberries or strawberries?

29 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Wait, you from Madison?  608 Represent!

Hell yeah, just moved to the 608 early last summer.  I'm drinking way too much recreationally now though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Finally got around to listening to it. Its just like California in that its not necisarily bad, its just its not good. Pretty forgetable. A lot less edm than i was expecting. Its definitely a blink song that they came to aoki with and then he just made the electronic beat and stuff. Seams more like blink featuring aoki than the other way around. 

• Like 1