The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 11/4/2018 at 5:53 PM, knapton said:

finally got around to watching that video of Ryan Hewitt mixing Obvious.  Man i would love to see something like this for every song on the record.  Maybe not him actually mixing it cause thats kind of tedious, but just going over every song.  Had no idea Travis sings on the verses of Obvious or that theres an acoustic guitar on the verses.  I imagine theres so much like that on this record

Did you find the whole vid? 

16 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Isn't he an EDM DJ? 

Yeah he is, but I dunno if he does singing or not. I don't really know much about him haha. Maybe I just don't get that kinda music. It's weird having an album of different singers. I get the idea blink had more input in this song than Steve Aoki himself outside of the more techno/EDM parts.

6 hours ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

if it was on the Deluxe tracklist, why should it have been written without feldy? Sounds Pretty much the same as any other Deluxe track to me

Mark said: “We got in the studio with Aoki and from this tiny spark of an idea, everybody started throwing in ideas. Very fun and very great energy in the studio.” 

I assume it is Aoki’s studio he’s referring to. Lord knows Feldy would’ve snapped 10 selfies if Aoki stepped foot in his.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

I assume it is Aoki’s studio he’s referring to. Lord knows Feldy would’ve snapped 10 selfies if Aoki stepped foot in his.

And with every video ending with 

“I LOVE MY LIFE!”

i wanna hang myself when he snaps every day his LA hiking and yelling that.

• Like 1