The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

8 hours ago, Ghent said:

And if he got hair plugs or something ya'll would call him fake and desperate to stay relevant. he's almost 47. at least he isn't wearing cheap suits with a beer belly popping out at a UFO convention.

you do realise that you are the only one constantly comparing current blink to tom?

10 hours ago, Ghent said:

And if he got hair plugs or something ya'll would call him fake and desperate to stay relevant. he's almost 47. at least he isn't wearing cheap suits with a beer belly popping out at a UFO convention.

What has Tom got to do with Mark going bald? desperate deflection tactics once again.

You're like a fucking kid "yeah yeah yeah, w-w-well Tom did this, wah wah wah"

They are two guys in their 40s and are starting to show their age, Tom wears shit suits and is a bit overweight while Mark is clinging onto his youth and thinks he is still 25 - if anything they're as bad as each other in different ways when it comes to their current styles. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, madgaz182 said:

I love it how you guys slate into people for their looks , god help you guys when you lot come of age and experience becoming bald or gaining weight .... Jesus bunch of hypocrites in here 

I'm balding and fat, I'll fucking say what I want!

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Matt did it, he was way more balder like a three-four years ago.

matt-skiba.jpg

Ehhh that looks about the same to me, just buzz cut so it looks better. I'd probably go with this look, rock a hat, or pay for hair transplants. Get in touch with LeBron's peeps. I remember that first Kerrang magazine from the Cali era, Mark totally looked like he had Botox... not sure why he would be opposed to hair transplants if so.

6 hours ago, madgaz182 said:

I love it how you guys slate into people for their looks , god help you guys when you lot come of age and experience becoming bald or gaining weight .... Jesus bunch of hypocrites in here 

Especially when we all know if they tried to "look young" they would be torn down for trying to look young and not accepting their age. A sad and pathetic lot here, but you gotta play the hand you're dealt.

• Like 2