The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Does anyone notice that they are putting the dash in Blink-182 now?

Kinda dumb but I never noticed that they did that before.

i hope you're joking, the dash has always been there

To me it will always be BLINK 182, no dash

this.

i never noticed the dash on anything except if i see it online.

it's always been blink-182. "b" is in small caps and the dash is always there... it was consistently like that in tales from beneath your mom... and many other things...

and i say one eighty-two... one eight two sounds broken.  :lol:

• Like 2

Guest cackey64

I want to smoke weed with Tom and Travis  :-P

Thatd be fucking epic

I rather be on the painkillers Tom took for his back. That shit would be tight. Not only would I make ridiculous claims about myself, but I'll also have the confidence that I can walk on water.

hahah.

Yes.

I want to smoke weed with Tom and Travis  :-P

Thatd be fucking epic

I rather be on the painkillers Tom took for his back. That shit would be tight. Not only would I make ridiculous claims about myself, but I'll also have the confidence that I can walk on water.

hahah.

Yes.

haha so random .. i love it.. its so true.. i wanna fly through the sky with mark, tom and travis just like the rest of you guys. then i could just leapfrog tom and fly on the water haha

I really don't wanna bring the mood down because everyone is obviously pumped for the re-union but does anyone get the feeling this is not as big as it should be? Tom has just posted a blog saying AVA will never go away Blink is just something different for a while, that's not how I wanna hear him talk. Untitled was recorded when they rented out a house for fucking months and spent every day there more or less, they are only just starting the process of recording presumably and they are already saying they are going to be done by the summer. I want them to take their time and produce the album which Untitled deserves to be followed by. Argh, maybe it will all by fine and I'm just being negative, I just wonder if it will ever be the same as pre 2004.

well that sucks

Guest THillingworth

I really don't wanna bring the mood down because everyone is obviously pumped for the re-union but does anyone get the feeling this is not as big as it should be? Tom has just posted a blog saying AVA will never go away Blink is just something different for a while, that's not how I wanna hear him talk. Untitled was recorded when they rented out a house for fucking months and spent every day there more or less, they are only just starting the process of recording presumably and they are already saying they are going to be done by the summer. I want them to take their time and produce the album which Untitled deserves to be followed by. Argh, maybe it will all by fine and I'm just being negative, I just wonder if it will ever be the same as pre 2004.

well that sucks

no it doesnt

that dude has worded that statement to make it seem like tom wants to kill all blink fans

it was done on a phone and probally only said not to upset anyone

www.182online.com   seems to be more on the ball when posting new shizzle.

I've kind of been working to post stuff that's like, news-news but if you guys want me to post those kinds of things that they post too I can. It kind of comes off cluttered and useless in my opinion but maybe that's just me.

www.182online.com   seems to be more on the ball when posting new shizzle.

I've kind of been working to post stuff that's like, news-news but if you guys want me to post those kinds of things that they post too I can. It kind of comes off cluttered and useless in my opinion but maybe that's just me.

Yeah, they posted Tom saying hello and a picture of guitar pics...thats not news.

as far as people getting scared that blink wont write a good album like "untitled" is stupid. they recorded all the other albums in a few weeks. in my opinion, blink over-thought on the last album and kind of strayed away from the music that comes to them naturally by trying to change something that they didnt need to change[yeah maybe i'm wrong]. with that being said you can probably tell i didnt like the last album as much as the others. but to be quite honest i dont see how this next album wont be just as good as everything else has been before.