Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

Yeah this is the last year for it.  Lineup hasn't been announced at all from what I can tell, but the last like 5-10 years have been pretty crappy, I haven't gone since like 08 or 09.

They're probably bluffing anyway. They've done it before, saying it was the last Warped Tour, only to come back next year. I think it's just a stunt to try to boost attendance. 

19 minutes ago, epi... said:

They're probably bluffing anyway. They've done it before, saying it was the last Warped Tour, only to come back next year. I think it's just a stunt to try to boost attendance. 

I don't remember that.

1 hour ago, darkarrow said:

Yeah this is the last year for it.  Lineup hasn't been announced at all from what I can tell, but the last like 5-10 years have been pretty crappy, I haven't gone since like 08 or 09.

Would be cool to just end it on a final 'greatest hits' note and have all the classic punk bands come out a last time.  Would be a time for Tom to sneak back in for a final Blink performance too.  

Warpred tour was dead to me back in 2011 when I saw a bunch of what had to be high schoolers under 16 throwing condoms at each other inside the inflatable vagina that was Trojans booth 

2 minutes ago, justin88182 said:

Warpred tour was dead to me back in 2011 when I saw a bunch of what had to be high schoolers under 16 throwing condoms at each other inside the inflatable vagina that was Trojans booth 

Warped tour was dead to me in 2003! I'm more punk that you, suck it, poser!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Speedo said:

I don't remember that.

I think it was like 07-08. I could be totally wrong, but I remember their website saying it was their last year. 

I don't think Davey's the only one that believes in scientific facts if he does. I'd say disagreeing with  Warped Tour becoming shitty in 1998 would be like being flat earther or something. Well I guess 1998 was a good Warped year musically 

my gf was listening to a random talk radio station and they played rock show as background music. the DJ mentioned today's the 13th anniversary of blink going on hiatus. wild.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thongrider said:

I don't think Davey's the only one that believes in scientific facts if he does. I'd say disagreeing with  Warped Tour becoming shitty in 1998 would be like being flat earther or something. Well I guess 1998 was a good Warped year musically 

I know little about Warped tour, I was just making a joke because Davey thinks everything post Dude Ranch is garbage.  

5 hours ago, boxelder said:

my gf was listening to a random talk radio station and they played rock show as background music. the DJ mentioned today's the 13th anniversary of blink going on hiatus. wild.

It's weird how the painful aftermath is always longer than the actual existence of things.  Blink was only existent for such short periods of time if you really map it out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

The only reason it would be cool if blink did Warped is that it would be by far the cheapest way to see blink-182 nowadays. 

Yeah but without Tom, why would you want to ... Have you seen how boring they are now?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Speedo said:

Yeah but without Tom, why would you want to ... Have you seen how boring they are now?

Yeah they aren’t nearly as good live anymore (which is saying something) but I still had fun when I saw them with Matt.