Stupid fucking Leo Dehoe song (Teenage Dreams) stuck in my head

Alf

Well written song if it's catchy enough to be in my head.  Go-figure it's a complete ripoff of multiple Blink tracks, compiled together by a dude who thinks he's Tom.  The lyrics are awful though- kill me now.

the dude is a nutcase. 

if there is one positive thing that tom quit doing music and pretty much disappeared from the public eye, it's that this whack-o dude has to start building an own personality. wouldn't surprise me if he asked his wife to leave him so he can feel the same pain tom does at the moment smh

lol i just checked, the guy recently started posting pictures of him and his motocycle ;D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

the dude is a nutcase. 

if there is one positive thing that tom quit doing music and pretty much disappeared from the public eye, it's that this whack-o dude has to start building an own personality. wouldn't surprise me if he asked his wife to leave him so he can feel the same pain tom does at the moment smh

lol i just checked, the guy recently started posting pictures of him and his motocycle ;D

LOL, very interesting.