Life's So Boring

Alf

Ok, I'm not making a dramatic emo (SHEEES BETTER OFFBCJCN SLEEPING ONN THE FLOOR) statement, but referring to a kickass demo that never amounted to anything.

Seriously, it seems simple at first glance, but to me it carries so much fewling and emotion.  Totally sounds Enema, and could have worked as a closer. :)

I found it a couple years ago and fell in love with it at first listen, same as I did with Dammit (which got me into Blink.)  Check it out. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Wow, can't believe this exists! Where did you find it? Thanks so much for sharing, mind absolutely blown!

No problem man.  I believe I just stumbled across it one day when digging around for unreleased Blink recordings.  Great song ey? :)

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

I haven't listened to this in years but I still believe it doesn't need lyrics or anything else to sound better because it's great this way!

Yeah man I definitely agree, it's special.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

I could be wrong but I always thought this was Travis, wasn't it from the same timeframe as all the Enema demos?

Yeah I've debated it with a few people, I'm thinking it could be either- can't really tell because some of the things done are Scott's style and some Travis's.  I like it as a mystery.

1 hour ago, Thibaut182 said:

Maybe the only example of a Blink song that's only instrumental ?

I think it could have easily been included in some set back in the day

Yeah dude, think so off thw top of my head, and it totally could have, it's kickass. :)