Would you go see Blink 182 live?

High Value Man

Poll  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go see Blink 182 live?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, NJansaid said:

This is true but people don't move at concerts anymore in general. It's not just blink.

Matt is by far the worst showman to be a lead of a band in human existence though.  Talk about a stilt...who can't even cover songs as a professional musician.

Imagine Feldmann in Matt's place. Man it would be glorious. He'd probably jizz in his own pants out of excitement three times per show

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Imagine Feldmann in Matt's place. Man it would be glorious. He'd probably jizz in his own pants out of excitement three times per show

Like I've said, I'd do it at this point.  Super embarrassing but way more entertaining.  Feldmann is the total opposite. I went to one Goldfinger show and loved it.  Funny thing is, I think his ability to take the lead would drive Tom mad and jealous and actually do something about it.  Matt is too safe/non threatening.

DO IT!

3 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Like I've said, I'd do it at this point.  Super embarrassing but way more entertaining.  Feldmann is the total opposite. I went to one Goldfinger show and loved it.  Funny thing is, I think his ability to take the lead would drive Tom mad and jealous and actually do something about it.  Matt is too safe/non threatening.

DO IT!

Less embarrassing than a goth guy who wears makeup and just stands there!

9 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

This is true but people don't move at concerts anymore in general. It's not just blink.

I dunno man. Go to a Foo Fighters show and the crowd go insane!

Shit, I went to see Bruce Springsteen not long ago and the crowd was nuts. Middle aged woman were loving the boss.

• Love 1

Just now, Ghent said:

Less embarrassing than a goth guy who wears makeup and just stands there!

It's simple. He's around 60 and looks it.  Just hard to ignore that if he were in blink. I absolutely cannot picture him singing Tom parts either.

I would take him for the sole purpose of trolling Tom and the band being a complete bore right now.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I have to laugh at all these Europeans who will spend 200 dollars every single weekend getting drunk and doing drugs but not spend the same or less to go to one concert every 5 years because "the set list is the same"

Weird post from a weird person.

Desperate attempt at a fight back for all the comments about you being attracted to children, a swing and a miss for me. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Weird post from a weird person.

Desperate attempt at a fight back for all the comments about you being attracted to children, a swing and a miss for me. 

You people cant stay on topic. You're not going to see blink 182 down the street from where you live because your setlist and performance standards are too high?! Give me a break..

In a sold out 20,000 capacity amphitheater, I spent $75 to be second row in the pit. Is that not worth the money? Just skip 1 night at the pub thats open 365 days a year and go to the blink show instead. Or maybe your wife won't let you?? 

• Like 1