Would you go see Blink 182 live?

High Value Man

Poll  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go see Blink 182 live?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

LOL. was this your attempt to prove that the crowd was energetic?

Crowd was energetic, I was *in it*. It's showing that people are having a blast at current Blink shows. If they are as awful as everyone here claims, it would've just been me and Famous Burrito on the floor. Or did the record company buy these fans and successful shows as well?

• Like 1

These days I enjoy the shows more when I'm not in the middle of a crowd. I'm over sweaty people sweating on me and loud obnoxious drunk girls and tough boys trying to mosh in between the 12 year olds and don't forget the wayward elbows and feet from idiot crowd surfers smacking me in the face and head.

I would go see Blink now because I'm not looking for the same experience I was with Blink of yesteryear and, you know what? It would be a decent show, not great but decent. Certainly enioyable enough to warrant the trip and I would appreciate the night out with my wife WITHOUT kids.

So, stick me in the back with my refreshments and easy toilet access and then let me leave before the encore so i can beat the insanity of getting out of the gridlocked parking lot. I'm there to watch a band play some songs, I don't need to feel like they're playing specifically to and for me. I just want to be able to watch it without the distractions. 

Edit: I could not give a fuck less about how the crowd feels about any of it. I paid my ticket price, I'm there for me. I'll be fucked if I'm gonna waste my time worrying about other people's energy.

• Like 2

^ is that Speedo? Was he baptized or something?

Just now, Dylan_ said:

There was like 6 people moshing during Dammit. Wouldn't really call that an "energetic" crowd.

Again, I was *there*. Great crowd, big pit going most the show a bit further back. You guys are lame or cheap as hell if you'd rather watch Netflix than catch Blink nearby IMHO.

9 minutes ago, Ghent said:

He's 5 years older than Mark btw

That's a lot considering Mark is the oldest and verging on too old for this shit.  Mark also doesn't have bleached white hair and, gosh what is that thing he did? Can't remember.

Oh yeah,

Started the band.

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

Again, I was *there*. Great crowd, big pit going most the show a bit further back. You guys are lame or cheap as hell if you'd rather watch Netflix than catch Blink nearby IMHO.

Yes, it's me. 

Not baptized, just cranky. I've been sticking my ass in the back of shows for almost a decade now. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Ry-Bread said:

I dunno, man.

I'm currently watching The Great British Bake off on Netflix and it's more entertaining then current blink.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Look at this Blink show from 2013. I was at this show and it was all out insanity. The video doesn't even do it justice. I probably feared a bit for my safety most of the night. I am kind of shocked the walls didn't burst from the energy in that place.

It was pure crazy. I mean, people are singing so loud you can't even hear Mark.

Comparing it to the Vegas shows now is just really sad.

I am still lol'ing at this.  

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

You've definitely outgrown blink-182. But that's ok.

Nah if blink were decent live then I would jump off the couch and go see them in a heartbeat.

If Tom was in the band and they were putting on the same quality show I would also stay home.

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

If Tom were in the band they could perform spoken word and most of you bots would show up, let's be real.

If Feldmann replaced Skiba I would go and see them live. Could be a game changer.

As much as I dislike Feldmann's production I wouldn't be against him bringing the quality back to blink shows.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yet they pulled numerous people out and put them in ambulances.

You've probably never been to a show like this, that I can bet on.

time for a peen measuring contest!! I was at this show (not the one filming) but I stood in the back because I am a little bitch.  

We should rename the majority of the threads by using a simple system:

ARGUING ABOUT: Live performances
ARGUING ABOUT: Feldmann
ARGUING ABOUT: Blink's relevancy

Each thread is allowed 4 or 5 well thought out responses before the inevitable descent into personal attacks, poor logic, and posts about what makes a "real" fan. Adhering to this template would make sure we're all on the same page about this place works.

• Like 2