Would you go see Blink 182 live?

High Value Man

Poll  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go see Blink 182 live?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

According to some people, no matter what blink sells/play as long as it's cheap. Is that what I'm understanding?. They can sell turds, that if they only charge 1 cent per turd... I mean, who can resist that deal?

Come on...

Im no Skiba fanatic, but the shows are not bad live. In fact they are very good and fun. Im starting to think you watch too many youtube videos of their performances

11 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Haha, it gets even worse. 

Bloke is an absolute car crash of a poster, pretty easy to rinse as it is and then he goes and tees you up like that. What a guy.

I wish it was funny. But I'm legit creeped out.  When he used to keep linking Alabama's stuff, smh.

9 minutes ago, Regi. said:

I would because it would be a fun night. But i wouldnt be like really excited. Seen them once with skiba and once in 2010 i think. The show with tom was much better because of the banter and the rambling. but i’d go because its blink. 

You've got the right idea! It won't be the best time you've ever had but it'll certainly be a time!

24 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Haha, it gets even worse. 

Bloke is an absolute car crash of a poster, pretty easy to rinse as it is and then he goes and tees you up like that. What a guy.

Swing and a miss knobhead! "Wahhhh I dont like the set list  They played Wmaa in the 2-7 spot again. ?? All the other bands I see play 20 different songs every show!"