Would you go see Blink 182 live?

High Value Man

Poll  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go see Blink 182 live?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Spend your whole career building up blink-182 to something huge and enjoyed by the masses only to be forced to play small shows under some new band name in your late 40s when 2/3 of the band is all in for the original? 

They played it right imo. Can’t wait for the next album/tour

Scott says hi

The thing I have always found bizarre is that Ghent openly hates modern pop punk bands music.

Then blink makes an album that sounds like a complete rip off to a lot of these bands that he supposedly dislikes and he fucking loves it. 

Literally makes no sense, if he was a fan of the likes of All Time Low et al then I'd understand. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

The thing I have always found bizarre is that Ghent openly hates modern pop punk bands music.

Then blink makes an album that sounds like a complete rip off to a lot of these bands that he supposedly dislikes and he fucking loves it. 

Literally makes no sense, if he was a fan of the likes of All Time Low et al then I'd understand. 

he'll eat anything up that has the blink tag on

1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

he'll eat anything up that has the blink tag on

C'mon guys, don't you know? Blindly eating whatever shit blink shits out is how you become a Real Life True Super Duper Omega Fan. Not like the rest of us wannabe blink fans. But careful, a wise man once said, "If you're eating shit and grinning, then today's probably not your day."

• Like 1