Annoying Earworms

Speedo

this is a weird one, but this one gets me a lot.

as soon as you get to 'I want to live in americaaaa' I'm done. that's my whole day with that bloody song spinning around my head. no idea why.

1 minute ago, Cantankersaurus said:

Lol! I have never seen West Side Story and I don't really kniw the songs ... I'm not starting now, Kay. You can't make me!

Not my favourite musical, but it's a bloody good one - some fantastic songs. I can't say I think you'd like it though. I've learned not to push musicals on people though, it's most definitely an acquired taste. 

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

Not my favourite musical, but it's a bloody good one - some fantastic songs. I can't say I think you'd like it though. I've learned not to push musicals on people though, it's most definitely an acquired taste. 

My ex (the Scottish one) was a giant fan of old american musicals ... like fucking Oklahoma. It's real god damn annoying.

Just now, Cantankersaurus said:

My ex (the Scottish one) was a giant fan of old american musicals ... like fucking Oklahoma. It's real god damn annoying.

Oaklahoma is AWFUL. one of the worst. 

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

Oaklahoma is AWFUL. one of the worst. 

Yep. Now, imagine it with a fucking thick Glasgow accent.

My last ex was a rocky horror fan ... I am not ... biggest fight we ever had was my refusal to go to the annual Rocky Horror show here.

On 11/14/2018 at 3:34 PM, Kay said:

this is a weird one, but this one gets me a lot.

as soon as you get to 'I want to live in americaaaa' I'm done. that's my whole day with that bloody song spinning around my head. no idea why.

I get this one and Officer Krupke on my brain quite often. I find it pleasant though as I love those songs. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thongrider said:

I get this one and Officer Krupke on my brain quite often. I find it pleasant though as I love those songs. 

don't get me wrong, I love em' too, but sometimes it's entirely unwelcome when you're working on something and you just have the main tune of this going in circles haha

• Like 1