FS famous, wild ones, DTA hats

Tylerj182

Lol this is hilarious. My financial situation is just fine thanks. Just clearing out some old stuff. I didnt know you had to be a 10 year forum member to sell things. And youre right i wont be contributing to this forum as i have nothing worth saying about blink 182 in 2018 (is tom in blink, omg mark tweeed this, just lame gossip). Are the hats ugly and dated? Sure they are, but who the fuck cares. The fact that any of you really care enough to bitch is just pathetically sad. Hope your kids grow up and wear shitty hats their whole lives.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2018 at 11:30 PM, Tylerj182 said:

Hope your kids grow up and wear shitty hats their whole lives.

I think your kids will be the ones wearing shit hand me downs as you've got no chance of selling them to anyone.

Do the decent thing and burn them then take a good hard look at yourself and ask why you ever got yourself into a position in your life where you felt the need to own so many shit hats.

and @Feeling_This_1 - that was really poor, even for your standards - no offence but are you a bit simple?

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2018 at 5:30 PM, Tylerj182 said:

Lol this is hilarious. My financial situation is just fine thanks. Just clearing out some old stuff. I didnt know you had to be a 10 year forum member to sell things. And youre right i wont be contributing to this forum as i have nothing worth saying about blink 182 in 2018 (is tom in blink, omg mark tweeed this, just lame gossip). Are the hats ugly and dated? Sure they are, but who the fuck cares. The fact that any of you really care enough to bitch is just pathetically sad. Hope your kids grow up and wear shitty hats their whole lives.

That's pretty fucking rude, Tyler. You need to apologize, pronto!

On 11/23/2018 at 7:35 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

It wasnt supposed to be clever. It needed clarification the way it was worded. They thought I was saying the guy selling hats had no disposable income. It could obviously be interpreted either way

Between you and Dan "tough guy" I might need some time off!! 

i don't think they did.  your post was just lame and after two attempts of you trying to save it i'd recommend you just give it a rest, check out some alabama barker selfies and relax

8 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yes they did, read Planetoid and Dans responses.

.........erm no I didn't, I knew you were trying to say I had no disposable income - hence my reply below:

On 11/23/2018 at 5:52 PM, ...Dan... said:

So because none of us want to buy shit dated hats we all have no disposable income?

Wasn't you telling me that I was spending $200 a weekend at the pub last week? make up you're mind - do I have disposable income or not?

The above clearly shows that I knew you were trying to insult me about having no disposable income rather than the guy selling the hats, you also completely contradicted a previous terrible insult you came up for me in another discussion. 

You're really aren't the brightest are you? actually feel a bit sorry for you if I'm honest.