Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tylerj182

FS famous, wild ones, DTA hats

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

if you have to explain your Insult, it probably wasn't that clever in the first place. give it a rest man

It wasnt supposed to be clever. It needed clarification the way it was worded. They thought I was saying the guy selling hats had no disposable income. It could obviously be interpreted either way

Between you and Dan "tough guy" I might need some time off!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Look at all these internet "hard men" getting wound up over a bunch of hats!

Hahaha, brilliant. 

Think you're the one getting wound up if I'm honest.

I like it when you do though because even more shit comes out of your mouth than usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Don’t worry you can go back to looking at hard boys at any point 

It's just too easy isn't it, you almost feel bad after a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol this is hilarious. My financial situation is just fine thanks. Just clearing out some old stuff. I didnt know you had to be a 10 year forum member to sell things. And youre right i wont be contributing to this forum as i have nothing worth saying about blink 182 in 2018 (is tom in blink, omg mark tweeed this, just lame gossip). Are the hats ugly and dated? Sure they are, but who the fuck cares. The fact that any of you really care enough to bitch is just pathetically sad. Hope your kids grow up and wear shitty hats their whole lives.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 11:30 PM, Tylerj182 said:

Hope your kids grow up and wear shitty hats their whole lives.

I think your kids will be the ones wearing shit hand me downs as you've got no chance of selling them to anyone.

Do the decent thing and burn them then take a good hard look at yourself and ask why you ever got yourself into a position in your life where you felt the need to own so many shit hats.

and @Feeling_This_1 - that was really poor, even for your standards - no offence but are you a bit simple?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 5:30 PM, Tylerj182 said:

Lol this is hilarious. My financial situation is just fine thanks. Just clearing out some old stuff. I didnt know you had to be a 10 year forum member to sell things. And youre right i wont be contributing to this forum as i have nothing worth saying about blink 182 in 2018 (is tom in blink, omg mark tweeed this, just lame gossip). Are the hats ugly and dated? Sure they are, but who the fuck cares. The fact that any of you really care enough to bitch is just pathetically sad. Hope your kids grow up and wear shitty hats their whole lives.

That's pretty fucking rude, Tyler. You need to apologize, pronto!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 7:35 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

It wasnt supposed to be clever. It needed clarification the way it was worded. They thought I was saying the guy selling hats had no disposable income. It could obviously be interpreted either way

Between you and Dan "tough guy" I might need some time off!! 

i don't think they did.  your post was just lame and after two attempts of you trying to save it i'd recommend you just give it a rest, check out some alabama barker selfies and relax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

i don't think they did.  your post was just lame and after two attempts of you trying to save it i'd recommend you just give it a rest, check out some alabama barker selfies and relax

Yes they did, read Planetoid and Dans responses.

1 hour ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

i don't think 

Yes thats clear!!! Ooo fkn pwned!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yes they did, read Planetoid and Dans responses.

.........erm no I didn't, I knew you were trying to say I had no disposable income - hence my reply below:

On 11/23/2018 at 5:52 PM, ...Dan... said:

So because none of us want to buy shit dated hats we all have no disposable income?

Wasn't you telling me that I was spending $200 a weekend at the pub last week? make up you're mind - do I have disposable income or not?

The above clearly shows that I knew you were trying to insult me about having no disposable income rather than the guy selling the hats, you also completely contradicted a previous terrible insult you came up for me in another discussion. 

You're really aren't the brightest are you? actually feel a bit sorry for you if I'm honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, ...Dan... said:

I call it as I see it rather than being like you and creating a sob story about him being poor so it gives you another reason to cry about something. 

Pwned and roasted again 

Playing both sides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for taking the time and Posting three times trying to somehow prove that your Insult was good. i couldn't make sense about your post and it drove me nuts. i can finally Sleep again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×