Netflix

Scott.

15 minutes ago, Scott. said:

How do I work it for a smart tv? Is it free? 

Want to try and get Hulu. Its not available outside of the states. 

What tv shows and films are on there? 

I use IPVanish, if you can download apps onto your tv then you should be able to use it through your tv that way. Personally, we have the app installed on our Amazon Fire Tv instead and I just turn the VPN blocker on whenever I want to use it. It should be the same principle for you as well ... there are a few issues, occasionally I run into something that won't stream with the VPN blocker on. That's only an issue with Amazon Prine though, I haven't noticed any problems with Netflix or Hulu. 

Hulu basically covers all the big network tv shows and its pretty up to date. My wife is the one who uses it most of the time, I only watch Bob's Burgers on it. She's got 90 different shows she cycles through. We got a year for 12 dollars, they're running a promotional deal right now or were, I'm not sure if it's still available. I also don't know if you'll even be able to use it in the UK even with the VPNBlocker.

18 hours ago, Scott. said:

Yeah I’ve seen online people in the uk using Hulu with an American vpn. $12 for the year? That’s fucking excellent.

ive bought a 12month Netflix account off eBay for £9.88 ? 

Hulu has a metric fuck-ton of ads though, I forgot to mention that. It's annoying as all fuck.

Hulu + Spotify is only 12.99/mo in a bundle deal.  That's pretty good.  Everyone needs Spotify.

Even if it's not quite as good as Netflix, the change up is worth it or Netflix gets stale.  Plus Hulu has Workaholics, Nathan for You, Always Sunny, Silicon Valley.. I like the layout better too, personally not a fan of Netflix's

19 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Hulu + Spotify is only 12.99/mo in a bundle deal.  That's pretty good.  Everyone needs Spotify.

Even if it's not quite as good as Netflix, the change up is worth it or Netflix gets stale.  Plus Hulu has Workaholics, Nathan for You, Always Sunny, Silicon Valley.. I like the layout better too, personally not a fan of Netflix's

That’s excellent price. Yeah Netflix lay out is fucking dreadful 

On 12/4/2018 at 3:40 AM, Rocky Braveheart said:

F Is For Family has been entertaining me the last few days

Yeah season 3 has been pretty good so far. Season 1 was slow, season 2 picked up a lot, and season 3 has continued to be solid. I just love how angry Frank gets and his freak outs. If Bill Burr wasn't in it I don't think I'd watch it, though. 

26 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

I have no clue who Bill Burr is, but I agree that it just picked up and got better as it went along. Rare that that happens now

Standup comedian that does the voice for Frank. The show is loosely based on Bill Burr's upbringing, one of the kids is named Bill. 

Rick and Morty and Big Mouth are the only two really worth watching IMO. Archer is alright but I find it a dumber cartoon version of Arrested Development in the sense that the show relies heavily on self references/memes (this is coming from a H. Jon Benjamin fan who watched Home Movies and Bob’s Burgers).