Jump to content
Scott.

Netflix

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Seen it 

I know, I was just taking the piss.

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Currently watching the sinner. Seen it @...Dan...?

Watched season 1 but haven't got round to checking out season 2 yet. Like it though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, we mostly just use Netflix for the kids these days. The Amazon Prime movies are better and Hulu, as much as I hate it, is better for TV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best movie on Netflix is Burn After Reading imo.

Otherwise a lot come and go off there.  Hateful Eight a lot of ppl like, depends what you're into.

Shows I'd rank in order:

Office (both great), Parks & Rec, Black Mirror, Archer, Mad Men, Workaholics (Hulu), Nathan For You (Hulu), Godless, Silicon Valley (HBO), Ozarks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

children of men

burn after reading

pee-wee's big adventure

heathers

tangerine

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the UK netflix have the same content as AMerican Netflix? Canadian Netflix differs greatly from American so they might not get everything.  I know we dont have parks and rec.  

Archer is a good one. Im rewatching it right now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alan Rickman said:

The Ridiculous 6 is just so... so much gold.  

Wait, seriously? I thought that was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Adam Sandler is so washed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NJansaid said:

Wait, seriously? I thought that was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Adam Sandler is so washed up.

Lol i turned it off after the first 5 minutes when he did the over the top speed running. I can only imagine what else they put in that shit hole. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

children of men

burn after reading

pee-wee's big adventure

heathers

tangerine

 

goddamn I forgot about this movie.  Emotional roller coaster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

goddamn I forgot about this movie.  Emotional roller coaster. 

it holds up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, knapton said:

Does the UK netflix have the same content as AMerican Netflix? Canadian Netflix differs greatly from American so they might not get everything.  I know we dont have parks and rec.  

Archer is a good one. Im rewatching it right now

UK Netflix is different to US Netflix, yeah. a lot of great sitcoms that are on US Netflix aren't on ours and it bugs me greatly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kay said:

UK Netflix is different to US Netflix, yeah. a lot of great sitcoms that are on US Netflix aren't on ours and it bugs me greatly. 

Like what? They’re all shit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Is anyone here clued up on vpn’s?

It's what I use to get other material on Netflix. I believe Chrome even has an extension as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Speedo said:

It's what I use to get other material on Netflix. I believe Chrome even has an extension as well.

How do I work it for a smart tv? Is it free? 

Want to try and get Hulu. Its not available outside of the states. 

What tv shows and films are on there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×