Black Mirror Series 5

Scott.

I fucking hated this show the first time I tried to watch it. I ignored it forever until I got sick one day and was stuck at home and decided to play it in the background ... absolutely fucking hooked. I'm so god damn excited right now I'm gonna piss my panties.

5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Last season was a bit of a dip in form imo but still brilliant tv. 

It was only a dip because it had filler episodes which it didn't previously, due to it Americanizing more.  But USS Callister was one of my favorite, Hang The DJ was excellent, and Black Museum was in contention for most fucked up (seriously, pain doctor? Most cringe moment was him prying his fucking mouth out).

Fuck it, I'm ready.

Is it confirmed for December 28, or still based on that leak from the other day? 

This season is supposed to have a choose your own adventure episode where you make the decisions for the protagonist. Could be pretty cool (and warrant multiple viewings to see the decision tree), but I think Final Destination tried this a while ago and it didn't do much for people. 

7 minutes ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Is it confirmed for December 28, or still based on that leak from the other day? 

This season is supposed to have a choose your own adventure episode where you make the decisions for the protagonist. Could be pretty cool (and warrant multiple viewings to see the decision tree), but I think Final Destination tried this a while ago and it didn't do much for people. 

Super skeptical on this, gimmicky stuff never works on film but Americans will eat up the marketing.

Also makes it sound like the well is drying up.

Hope I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...