Ramones Have Stupid Haircuts ... and other (musical) things that need to be said

Speedo

1 minute ago, thongrider said:

I think Bad Religion gets boring after a while, but the really great songs are amazing though. I used to be very into their post Stranger Than Fiction material, but now it pretty much bores me.

Bad Religion is really good at making the same 3 or 4 songs.

• Like 1

The good Rolling Stones albums are Aftermath, Between the Buttons, Flowers (if you call that an album), Their Majesty's Satanic Request and Out of their Heads. They were like REALLy great in that period. But their other shit is just boring blues music. And blues isn't boring, it's just boring when they do it.

Nirvana is also overrated to me. they had 1 good record and wouldn't be anywhere near as famous if it wasn't for the singer to off himself with a shotgun. they got some decent songs but that's about it.

also if the band would've kept going, cobain would have pulled a delonge sooner or later, NQAT.... a band that people in their thirties feel obliged to feel nostalgic about and teenagers like because of their logo

4 hours ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

Nirvana is also overrated to me. they had 1 good record and wouldn't be anywhere near as famous if it wasn't for the singer to off himself with a shotgun. they got some decent songs but that's about it.

also if the band would've kept going, cobain would have pulled a delonge sooner or later, NQAT.... a band that people in their thirties feel obliged to feel nostalgic about and teenagers like because of their logo

Log off pal

• 2 weeks later...