Ramones Have Stupid Haircuts ... and other (musical) things that need to be said

Speedo

I can't comment as I don't know much of there's outside of their singles, but they are easily one of the best bands of all time without trying. Whenever I see people dissing on Bohemian Rhapsody I assume it's purely because they've heard it too much. Musically it is just fucking superb. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kay said:

I can't comment as I don't know much of there's outside of their singles, but they are easily one of the best bands of all time without trying. Whenever I see people dissing on Bohemian Rhapsody I assume it's purely because they've heard it too much. Musically it is just fucking superb. 

The only band in history where every member wrote at least one number one hit. I mean how fucking talented can you be ffs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

They had loads of singles tbh. Name me a better ‘greatest hits’ band than Queen. Good luck

Nothing wrong with having lots of good singles—I agree they’re one of the better greatest hits bands. Buuuut in comparison to their peers, they still fall short!

46 minutes ago, Broken English said:

I’m severely afflicted with good taste in music. I’m sorry. 

Considering your avatar is of Rise Against I'm just gonna go out on a limb and assumed this just isn't true.