Anybody interested in Surf Green Fender Tom delonge?

Hit me up Jans ex

I really don’t want to sell this, but need the cash unfortunately and I have another guitar. I’ll post pics and videos of it. I bought it used on eBay and there are a couple of nics on the top of it which can’t be noticed when facing the guitar. When I bought it, I immediately took it to Mike Koontz at Koontz Guitar Repair in Ferndale, MI to have him put new strings on it (Ernie ball skinny top heavy bottom), strap locks, and set it up. The thing plays better than it ever did out of the box (my childhood friend ordered one brand new that I played all the time back in the day). You can look up Koontz Guitar Repair, he sets up guitars for major acts when they come through Detroit. Kid Rock and Rod Stewart to name a couple lol. Anyways, I figured I’d announce it here to give someone the chance who would really appreciate it before I put it on eBay. Thinking about $700 for the sale. Trying to figure how to post pics/videos, phone is telling me even one picture is too big of a file. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2018 at 5:22 PM, Oliver’s Flaccid Penis said:

I really don’t want to sell this, but need the cash unfortunately and I have another guitar. I’ll post pics and videos of it. I bought it used on eBay and there are a couple of nics on the top of it which can’t be noticed when facing the guitar. When I bought it, I immediately took it to Mike Koontz at Koontz Guitar Repair in Ferndale, MI to have him put new strings on it (Ernie ball skinny top heavy bottom), strap locks, and set it up. The thing plays better than it ever did out of the box (my childhood friend ordered one brand new that I played all the time back in the day). You can look up Koontz Guitar Repair, he sets up guitars for major acts when they come through Detroit. Kid Rock and Rod Stewart to name a couple lol. Anyways, I figured I’d announce it here to give someone the chance who would really appreciate it before I put it on eBay. Thinking about $700 for the sale. Trying to figure how to post pics/videos, phone is telling me even one picture is too big of a file. 

Well, in case anybody did want to check it out I put it on eBay. Would be glad to share videos of me playing it so you can hear it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fender-Tom-DeLonge-Stratocaster-Surf-Green/123594496491?hash=item1cc6ce59eb:g:amoAAOSwW4tcPM9U