Website

Blinkster182

hello my children

thank you for being so patient with my band and record label. I realize another song has been leaked. that song is not going to be featured on the album. actually, i recorded that one month after blink took the hiatus. it is nowhere close to being finished. our band manager is trying very hard to keep these hackers out of our songs, but they keep persisting. i fear we may start having to punish these people. as for the launch of our website, it will be at midnight pacific time. the website will feature our first single, "The Adventure", along with a five minute preview of the movie. take care, I love you kids

tom

"along with a five minute preview of the movie."

it seems that we'll have a new preview of the movie?

hello my children

thank you for being so patient with my band and record label. I realize another song has been leaked. that song is not going to be featured on the album. actually' date=' i recorded that one month after blink took the hiatus. it is nowhere close to being finished. our band manager is trying very hard to keep these hackers out of our songs, but they keep persisting. i fear we may start having to punish these people. as for the launch of our website, it will be at midnight pacific time. the website will feature our first single, "The Adventure", [b']along with a five minute preview of the movie. take care, I love you kids

tom

"along with a five minute preview of the movie."

it seems that we'll have a new preview of the movie?

Probobally meant the adventure video.

First day, this dude had almost 300 post, what a loser.